Chapter 55

Posting this in the middle of school not giving a single fucckkkk......

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I HOPE YOU ADORE IT

BYEEZZZ

~~~~~~

Harry’s POV

I sighed slipping deeper into my seat, listening to her band play trying to get chords and such perfect for her performance tonight. We had been sitting in these seats for a good 3 hours now and we planned to stay for the whole concert. Cause I mean why the hell not.

“You need to rehearse Bang again guys!” I heard Ryse scream, walking on stage and within second Justin and Hailey were there.

“But we know the dance!” Hailey whined.  “I was having fun putting songs together for the random draw!” I had no idea what the random draw was but I didn’t have time to really think about it.

“Come on Little Brit, let’s just do it one more time. We are already in the right clothes.” Hailey looked down at the loose pants and tight tank top.

“Just to make sure tracks and stuff are lined up right, ok?” Ruse said, then cued up some track. Justin Nudged Hailey watching her giggle before they began throwing fake punches at each other.

I almost got fusturated with it, I thought he was actually going to hit her. She’d already had enough of that shit. Not that we had been much better lately I thought to myself with a sigh. Then the unexpected happened. Hailey and Justin started to dance.

I know, we all knew they were gonna dance, but this was crazy. They were throwing down hip hop like I had never seen before. I faugley remember Hailey telling us she knew one hip hop dance pretty well but damn girl. How could anyone move like that?

At the end of the song the track came to an end and Hailey pushed Justin down before finally letting go of the laughs she held in through out the entire dance and falling down with him.

“Get in places, doors open in 30 minutes!” Some random crew person shouted from the sides.

“Fuck!” Ryse said, “I thought we had another hour! Go get in make up go!” He shooed Hailey and Justin off the stage, Justin running off with Hailey on his back making my blood turn hotter. “And you idiots, get back here, someone bought those goddamn seats.” He said into a mic then turned around in a rush to go prepare the show himself.

We all stood up and walked to the front, not bothering to walk all the way around the building and just jumping on stage. We walked backstage to see Hailey leaned back in a char getting her eyelashes curled and hair done at the same time. We saw Justin getting touched up right beside her.

“Hello!” Louis said as we walked in. Hailey glanced at us and rolled her eyes, sitting up so her dresser could curl her hair.

“Hey guys.” Justin broke the silence by cutting in, and gesturing to the chairs lined along the room. I took the first step, pulling up a chair near Hailey’s and taking a seat. The boys soon followed taking there places in a line next to me.