Chapter 47

Hey guys! Next chapter - I found away to make this story longer! I'm really tired right now though

Dedicated to cheyenne_m_spagnolo because she was a really pretty profile pic and She gets to meet the boys soon! Lucky....

READ ON!

~~~

Hailey’s POV

I groaned lightly hearing my phone go off with a ringtone I couldn’t make out just yet. I opened my eyes and realized I was cuddled up to Harry causing me to smile and blush. Still I forced myself to look at my clock and that’s when I saw.

10:06 am

Holy shit – I’d slept over 10 hours. Crap, crap, crap. I looked at my phone and hit answer as soon as I saw Ryse’s name on my screen – of course it had to be Ryse.

“Hello?” I asked hesitantly, kissing Harry’s forehead gently and lovingly to get his sleeping form to relax his grip on me so I could get up and get ready to go back to work.

“Hailey where the hell have you been.” He asked me a hint of annoyance clear in his voice, getting straight to the point.

“Sleeping.” I told him quietly. “Harry kind of kidnapped me so I took him to show the apartment then we feel asleep.” I heard him scoff on the other line. “I swear all we did was sleep!”

“Fine, whatever you say. But we need you back here, I have some good and bad news.” He told me.

“Oh bad news first.” I told him as I always did in the bad-news-good-new situation, bracing myself while fishing through drawers for comfortable but reasonable clothing.

“I’m so sorry Hailey we need you to record the songs you had planned out for the 4th album also.”

I tripped slightly while trying to put on another pair of sweats gripping the phone. “What? Ryse that mean’s I’d be recording like 30 songs!”

“Only 28!” He said defensively. “But its so we can do something really awesome. We’ve been planning as your management and we finally got it.”

I huffed. “What can be worth recording 28 songs?”

“A world tour maybe?” He said teasingly.

I froze mid step towards my bathroom. “Are you shitting me?” I asked quite loudly, wincing and looking over to make sure Harry was still asleep.

“Don’t curse.” He told me strictly. “But no I am not kidding. You’ll leave for a world tour about a week after we get these 28 songs done – if we stay on schedule that is.”

I felt a grin slowly spread across my face. “Oh my god thank you! Thank you thank you! I gotta go – I’ll be there within an hour let me get ready!” I told him hanging up.

As soon as I was sure he couldn’t here me I started to jump around the small room, trying to hold back shrieks for the sleeping Harry’s sake. I plopped down on my spot in the bed, rolling myself on top of Harry and kissing him on the lips.