Chapter 25

Hey guys! Sorry if this isn't my best but I like the length and Connor's POV! Hope you do too!

Its been a long week...only 1.5 more days!!! :D :D 

Dedication to directioner716 who had a comment that made me super happy :D Thank you love for loving the last chapter!! 

Well here it is read on and learn about Connor!!

~~

Connor’s POV

“Hey babe!” I heard a little squeak before my girlfriend was launched into my arms. I smiled down at her and pecked her lips lightly.

“Hey Gorgeous.” I said to her making her giggle. I picked her up and spun her once before saying. “Go get ready, we have a show to do.” She nodded, pecking my lips once more before skipping to the girls part of back stage. I chucked, watching her go. That girl.

I love Amy she’s just perfect. She’s bubbly and fun but can be serious and caring the second you need her. It may have been a pain to get her, but know that I have her, there’s no way I am letting her go anytime soon.

I went back to stand in front of a mirror and did the last checks on my outfit, grinning when I heard people cheering for whoever was on stage at the time. I grabbed my mic, my custom one that I got for my first anniversary. Man it was awesome, all back my initials on it. Right before I was about to go on I heard my phone ding.

“Its me!”

I grinned and picked up my phone, sliding and unlocking it to read a text from Hailey.  I loved her text tone, she sounded so sweet.

Good luck tonight, you rock it! Sing it out for me. Next time we talk I have  anew song to show you :D I love you, you’ll do great xx

I sighed a little upset. Damn, I missed her. Something just seemed to get lost when she left. No one seemed to be as passionate about singing. She just brought a spark to everyone. Made us laugh, brought us up when we were down, wrote songs for us and with us and was just simply there. She just made us all happy…

Flashback

We were all in rehearsal, or I guess class, working on a song as a group. One of the ones that actually was a GRADE.  We had been working on it all day.

It was We Are Young by Fun. You all know the song. It’s a lot of fun… not fun to put into 3 parts and perfect in 3 days. It was day two and we hadn’t even finished actually writing it out. We couldn’t get the chords right, and none of us even had the energy to try anymore.

“I can’t do this anymore!” I say in frustration pushing my chair back from the table where we were all seated and standing up running a hand through my hair. All the others groaned in agreement, except Hailey.

“Come on guys we can do this!” She said, though you could see the frustration plainly in her eyes as well. I shook my head.

“We at least need a break Hails. Meet back in 20?” I offered and everyone nodded. Even I walked over to grab my guitar in the corner of the room and began to strum lightly, my favorite way to relax.

None of us noticed that Hailey never left that table, people went to get coffee, but in earbuds, began to write in songbooks. We sat all alone for twenty minutes, while Hailey went unnoticed pouring over the music for We Are Young. About 30 minutes table no one could bring themselves to go sit back down.

I looked down at my watch and realized it had been over an hour since we broke off. Shit.

“Alright guys, lets go. Now.” I say reluctantly everyone started to come towards the table, some even dragging friends. When we were all seated and quiet we all realized.

“Where’s the music…?” Noah asked out loud.

“And where’s Hailey?” Amy asked just as confused as we all were.

“The music is right here.” We see a stack of stapled copies of music land on the table in front of us. “And I’m right here, hey guys!” She says taking her seat next to Noah and me.

I reach forward and pick up a copy, flipping through all the now finished notes and lyrics. “Hailey how did you…?”

“Its not that good, sorry guys. But its all I got and the show is tomorrow night. I just finished it I guess. Is that ok?” She asked slightly nervous.

“Hailey how? This is ridiculous!” Noah said in awe, as we all were, as we looked through the chords that we perfect for this song we would soon be performing.

“I just you know… wrote things…” She said blushing, obviously not liking all the attention she had unknowingly put on herself. She always hated taking credit for things she had done, even if it was all her and it was mind blowing.

“Hailey this is…”

“We need to get started guys! We have a little more than a day to get this perfect!” She quickly stood up and walked over to the piano where we all gathered around.

Let’s just say, we all got perfect scores.

End Flashback

We had sung We Are Young every week since then, until she left of coarse. She was the lead girl voice we couldn’t sing without her. I sighed again, starting to reply.

Love you more Hails, can’t wait to see what your beautiful little brain has come up with this time. Gotta sing, miss you xxx

I pressed send and walked to the wings going over song lyrics in my head. I had two more song left before me, one of which was 4 guys singing Tell Me a Lie by One Direction.

The One Direction boys were from most of what I’ve heard, incredible boys. They love Hailey, big plus, sing care for her and are mostly extremely nice to her. Of coarse it pisses me off when she calls me over the phone sobbing, I am starting to think she was better off here. If they hurt her one more time I am going to London and bringing her here personally. But all thoughts of anger vanished when I saw my girl walk on stage, in a fun pink dress and begin to rap Super Bass. My little girl the rapper.

As she finished everyone cheered and I jumped up on stage early, knowing Noah would give me hell for messing up the cue but not caring.

“Can we give it up for my stunning girlfriend?” I say into my mic, smiling at the cheers following my words. I turn and look at my giggling girlfriend spinning her into my quickly and kissing her, earning aws from the crowd but not caring. I pull back and look at her. “I love you.” I say before my music starts and she is forced to run off the stage. I smile and start to sing.

My life was perfect. 

~~

Love you all VOTE and COMMENT and all that good stuff!! :D :D LOVES LOVE LOVES