Chapter 39

Hey guys next chapter for you! I went from2 in fan fiction to 1 fan fiction to 3..... :( Sad guys, BUT THATS OK

Dedicated to BlueRaspberry who was sick while reading the last chapter :( feel better!!!!

READ ON!

~~

Harry’s POV

I sat in a chair, in a corner of the waiting room all by myself. They promised me I would get in before Connor, but I still hadn’t been able to get in there.

Ryse had gone home, so it was just Connor and I on different side of the room siting in silence. Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam were all in her room, apparently Louis had somehow stepped up and been mature (WTF did I just type…) and had gotten all the info on her and her condition. I didn’t know details. I just wanted to see her, be near her, help her in anyway possible.

“I don’t want you touching her.” I heard a surprisingly strong voice from the corner of the room, snapping my head up to see Connor staring right through me.

I glared right back. “Its not your decision what I do or don’t do.” I growled out at him.

“She’s been hurt enough by you, other than Liam I don’t want any of you near her.” He said right back, dead serious. How dare he?

“You are one to talk, you hit her – you’re no better than her parents.” I said standing up and facing him.

He sighed. “Alright, ok, we are both fuck ups. But I still feel like its my job to protect her, after almost 7 months of living with a person that seems to happen.” He looked down. “But I’m going to make it up to her, I’m going to get her back. And I don’t want you in my way.”

“I’m trying to do the same thing.” I said back and that’s when he stood, glaring at me.

It was true, its on of the only things I thought about lately. Connor fucking up is giving me a chance. I can get her back, I will get her back. No matter what – this whole situation has made me realize once again how much I need her. I wasn’t going to let her leave me again, it just wasn’t going to happen. I love her to much.

I was going to be the best thing I could be for her. I was going to be the perfect boyfriend. I was going to take her out more than he did. I was going to call her beautiful or gorgeous more than he did. I was going to show her off more than he did. I was going to sit through stupid movies and go shopping with her just to make her happy. I was going to send her random gifts while she recorded or was on another side of the world just to have the chance to cause that beautiful smile of hers. I was going to brag about her in interviews, write songs about her, dedicate concerts to her. And eventually when I earn her trust back, I was going to be the first face she saw every morning when she woke up and the last before she went to bed. And it may take a while but eventually I will make her mine forever. But on top of everything I will never give her a reason to leave me ever again.

“Then may the best fucking man win.” Connor said waking me from my inner monologue and walking away down the hallway and flipping out his phone.