Chapter 10

Hey guys! This is Chapter 10!! HOLY CRAP! I am so glad you all like this! I just wanted to thank everyone to getting this story up to 4,228 reads! Thats a BIG deal for me. SO MASSIVE THANK YOU!!! 

SO what are you doing? Read on :D 

Loves! 

~~~~

Hailey’s POV

Did I know where I was going? No. Did I know what I was going to do when I got there? No. Did I know when I was going to turn around and find my way home? No. But I couldn’t seem to stop walking. 

I couldn’t believe it. That Harry hadn’t liked my music. I liked my music, but now I was questioning it. I guess it was the right decision to stop singing. I mean if no one enjoys it what’s the point? I was pretty far from home at this point, I had absolutely no idea where I was. I stopped and looked around for a second and saw a cute little café. I stepped in to find it almost completely empty. Great. I whipped out my phone to call Connor, he was the only person I could think to talk to. 

“Hails! What’s up?” His American accent rang into my ears. I relaxed a little bit, I had missed him.

“Connor I miss you. But something happened.” I told him, trying to hide the hurt in my voice. 

“What? What happened, what’s wrong?” The worry was clear in his voice. I took a breath and began. 

“You know what Zayn found out I sang and stuff? Well he made me sing for all the boys and I did and I played guitar…”

“That’s AWESOME Hails! I am so proud of you! I told you, you are fantastic!”

“Connor! They didn’t like me…” I barley managed to get out as tears were threatening to spill once again. 

“I told you… wait WHAT?” He was obviously shocked.

“They just stared at me after then Harry stormed out of the room.” I said as silent tears ran down my face. 

“Hailey Malik, listen to me. You are incredible. You are beautiful. Your singing is phenomenal and your so called ‘friends’ are not really good friends, much less brothers like you call them if they would hurt you and tell you lies like that you are a bad singer.”

“B-but Connor they are everything to me and you know how much I love Harry and”

“Hailey, you should just come back and live with us. We take care of you and love and appreciate you.” He said louder, beginning to get angry. 

I was about to respond when my phone was ripped out of my hand. I automatically was on high alert. I whipped my head around to see Harry standing there looking back at me. 

“Connor, Hailey will have to call you back later.”  He pressed end without taking his eyes off me. I just sat there with an emotionless expression on my face. He handed me back my phone and sat down across from me. We just sat there for a second before I cleared my throat.

“How much did you hear?” I asked hesitantly.

“Enough.” He responded simply. I felt the blush rise to my cheeks and looked down. “But three things that stood out is that you think we don’t like your voice, he wants you to move back to America and that you like me.” I nodded but then realized that I had just given him proof that I liked him. I blushed harder and stood to leave more embarrassed than I had ever been in my life. Just as I was leaving I felt a wrist grab my hand. I was spun around and pushed into a hard chest. A hand went under my chin and forced me to look up into the beautiful eyes of Harry Styles. I gulped.

“We need to get some stuff straight Hailey. Ok? Just listen for a minute?” I nodded, unable to look away from those captivating eyes. “One we all love your singing. We were just all in shock of it all. I mean, you never told us. Which I can kind of understand, I mean we are professionals. But you need to know that no matter what even if you suck we would still adore you. I’m sorry I stormed out on you like that. Its not that you’re not amazing because you are its because I was in shock and upset. I never meant to hurt you, I never would” I nodded before he continued. “Second, with all this moving back to the US stuff. No. Absolutely not going to happen. We all love you; we’re your family. And nothing is ever going to change that. Even if you did decide to go back, we would chase you and bring you back home. Here in the UK, where you belong.” I nodded again this time more eagerly as I thought he was going to skip over the whole ‘I have a huge crush on you’ part. But I thought wrong. 

“And third…” 

 Warm lips were suddenly pressed against mine. I felt an electric shock run through me that I hoped he felt to as I began to get lost in our first kiss. I slipped my arms around his neck pulling myself closer to him as his hands fell to my waist. It seemed to magical. It was just me and him in the middle of a cute little café, sharing the perfect moment. As our lips moved in sync I knew I was hopelessly in love with this boy.

I didn’t want it to end but eventually I had to pull back to breath. Harry put his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes. 

“I love you, Hailey Malik.”