Chapter 22

Hey guys! Sorry its late, but its long! 

KEEP VOTING PRETTY PLEASE 

Dedicated to  KacieLynMckeaveney who has chosen favorite chapters. Love that hope you like this one too!

VOTE, I LOVE YOU ALL. READ ON!

~~

I made my way to my room and pulled out my phone. Honestly I was so excited. I actually got to go! I went to my favorites and tapped Connors name as my finger hovered over his number. Then I got an idea.

I went to my normal contacts list and got to Noah Harthway.

Noah was my second best guy friend in USA. He was such and awesome guy, and a great singer and dancer. Another fun fact about Noah, he is gay. He was such a great guy, but he just liked guys. I didn’t think of him any differently. Plus when he acted gay (which he was allowed too) it was so funny. He doesn’t sound gay or look gay when on stage though. In fact he is downright sexy. He’s great, one of the best guys I know.

I pressed on his number and waited for him to pick up. RING…. RING..

“Hailey Malik!”

“Noah Harthway!” I said through the phone, already laughing.

“You have not called me since you left! What is wrong with you!” he said in an accusing tone. I sighed.

“I know but I have a surprise for you. Are you alone?” I said, not wanting anyone else to hear.

“No, wait a sec… Bye guys! Gotta go!” I heard foot steps and a car door opening and closing. “Ok, whats my surprise!” He said like a kid, excited.

“I’m coming back, in October. With all of my guys.” I said happy.

“NO WAY! WHEN! OH MY GOD!” I pulled the phone away from ym face a little.

“Loud much Noah? But for my anniversary, in October.” I say really happy now.

“Connor is going to be so happy! He has been so upset, saying you aren’t going to make it here! You have to tell him, why are you on the phone with me girl?” He asked.

“That’s the surprise part Noah. I want to be able to surprise him and Amy. And everyone else but you. I don’t want them to know I’m coming.” I said, happy with my plan.

“Ooo wow. Bad girl! But sure of coarse.  What do you want me to do?” He said liking my plan.

I explained to him that I would need a hotel room for all 6 of us, and told him to put me in for the performance the night after we landed. He was in charge of putting the program for our class and other arts classes, so he could get me in easily.

I love our performances. We put one on every night, our teachers came on Fridays to grade us for the week. On Fridays we had to sing within a theme, given to us by the lovely Mr. Hardin. They varied from break up, to action, to romance, and even for. Once we even had sexy night, that was awkward. At the end of the night, we have a ‘winner’ or the person with the highest grade from our teacher. The person that won got an encore. Other nights, Monday-Thursday, we sang whatever and just had fun. The whole campus came out. There was dancing involved, sometimes. I learned how to grind just from seeing campus sluts do it. Its kind of gross, whatever. I don’t fance like that anyway.