Chapter 14

Haha, yes, its true! EARLY UPDATE!! YAY!!!!! I hope you like! It may be a little short, but whatever. 

This chapter is dedicted to Joybrooks who actually payed attention to my updating schedule and was fliping out for this chapter that was supposed to be updated tomorrow. Here's an early one love! 

Alright enjoy! 

~~~

Hailey’s POV 

Date night? Really? Just a surprise, completely random, lets-catch-Hailey-off-guard, nerve wracking first date night? Sure, whatever, that’s cool. I instantly started to think about what to wear, how to do my hair, where we were going. With all these thoughts we finally reached the part of our private property where we couldn’t be seen Harry’s hand dropped from my shoulders to my waist and he pulled me closer, causing tingles to run through where we touched. 

“Where are we going tonight?” I asked, looking up at him questioningly. 

He just smirked. “It’s a surprise, just be cute.” 

“That gives me great guidelines on what to wear…” I mumbled as he just chuckled. I could feel the vibrations from the point where our bodies met. As we walked into the house he gave ma a quick peck on the lips. 

“Be ready by 6, love you.” He whispered before disappearing to who knows where. I quickly grabbed Danielle who grabbed Eleanor and dragged them upstairs. 

“Date night.” I simply told them running to my closet and beginning to look around at the seemingly endless rows of clothes. 

“No way!” They both said together before rushing to either one of my sides and furiously looking through outfit after outfit. 

“To fancy.” 

“To long.”

“To yellow.” 

These comments went on like this for an hour until I pretty much completely lost hope of satisfying these girls. But thats when I put the last outfit in my whole FREAKING closet on. 

“That’s it, you look gorgeous.” Danielle said looking at me as Eleanor nodded in agreement.

I was wearing a flowy white shirt that buttoned up in the front. I had it paired with black skinny jeans. I had some brown boots on. 

“Hair, please, help me.” I said once I turned around to look in the mirror to see my hair going everywhere from taking off and putting on so many things.

After another hour the girls had done their magic on me and I had to admit I looked pretty good. My make up was there but not overdone and My hair was a kind of curly-wavy I looked at the clock and it was 5:55. Holy crap I had five minutes. I quickly grabbed my bag and began to walk downstairs. 

Harry was at the bottom of the stairs. He was wearing a grey t-shirt, his blazer, and dark wash jeans. He looked quite attractive, I have to say. He turned around and just looked at me for a second before doing his famous hair flip and smirking at me. 

“You look lovely, Love.” He complemented me after a second before taking my hand and walking out the door. 

“Thanks, you look pretty good yourself.” I said while blushing. “So where are we going?” 

“You’ll find out when we get there, I promise.” He told me while opening the passengers door to the car. I huffed a little before slipping into the car. He slipped into the driver’s seat. He immediately pulled me into the most passionate kiss ever. Somewhere during this kiss he was able to slip his tongue into my mouth and its like the whole world EXPLODED. I felt the sparks and saw fireworks. After about 3 minutes he pulled away. 

Harry’s POV 

“I’ve been wanting to do that all day.” I whispered against her lips, eyes still closed as I paid attention to her short pants of breath fanning against my lips. That was by far the best kiss I had ever had with a girl. Its crazy how just one of her kisses can make me feel so much better that any of the girls I had slept with in the past. Hailey was just special, incredable, and best of all mine. 

“Well I’m glad you finally did.” She whispered back at me breaking me out of my trance before pulling away and taking my hand. I took that as a cue to drive. 

We turned on the radio and sang obnoxiously, loudly, and terribly almost the whole ride there. Managment would be pissed at my hoarse voice at rehersals tomorrow. After a while that song Drops of Jupiter by Train came on the radio. 

“I love this song!” 

Then she began to sing. Her voice was gorgeous, fitting the song perfectly. She changed the lyrics around so it sounded like she was singing to her boyfriend. Or in other words me. 

As the song ended she looked up at me and blushed, as if realizing I was there. Before I could comment on her performance we arrived at out date location.

“Bowling? We’re going bowling?” She looked up at me with a huge grin on her face. I nodded. “Well lets go!” She sprung out of the car and raced over to my side and basically started dragging me in while I just laughed at her enthusiasm. 

Oh how I loved this girl.