Chapter 43

Helloo there! Chapter 43 here, I like it a lot! :D Hope you do too!

BTW I am doing lyric changes on every authors note until you guys yell at me to stop becuase y'all loved the last one!

Dedicated to MacingEveryday who continued my last song ;) haha love the comment love!

Well Read on!!!

~~

Hailey’s POV

I just stood there for a while crying with Harry’s arms wrapped around me. I didn’t now what to do. I wasn’t leaning into him, no matter how much I wanted to. That’s when the front door opened.  I stepped away from Harry to see who had arrived. It was Danielle and Eleanor.

“HAILEY!!!” Eleanor shouted as soon as she saw me charging at me and tackling me in a hug. I was slightly confused but hugged back anyway a smiling growing slowly on to my face. I saw Danielle still standing in the doorway and watched her slowly walk over.

“I can’t believe it! El never believed anything he said, but I fell for it! Oh my gosh I missed you. “ She said ripping me away from Eleanor and squeezing me tight.

“Its ok, it was easy to believe.” I laughed quietly hugging her back just as tightly. “I missed you too.” I told her. El took me back in her arms, whispering to me without the boys seeing.

“We know the boys don’t wanna leave your side right now. So for the sake of girl time, Dan and I will distract Liam and Louis since they are probably the fastest and you run upstairs got it.” I smiled whispering back a yes. It was true they could catch me easily. Count on El to come up with this kind of stuff. She stepped away, winking at Danielle.

Before I knew it both girls had stepped forward and crashed their lips passionately to their man’s. Both stiffened slightly before pulling the girl closer and starting to kiss back. I took a moment to admire the cute scene, I wanted that again.  But I didn’t have time to dram and that’s when I took off.

“Hailey, come back!” I heard Niall say getting up to follow but I was already up the stairs as I heard the other girls run behind me. I laughed loudly.

El was the last one in my room. She stood there in the doorway, screamed. “I LOVE YOU LOUBEAR! SORRY!” Before slamming the door in his face.

I was cracking up, falling backwards onto my bed. Its amazing what I little girl time can do to wipe the tears and clear your head. The other girls soon joined in my laughter. We just kept on laughing until I fell off the bed and hit my head. I got up still giggling and said.

“Alright what are we gonna do?” I asked. They pushed me back on the bed.

“We are giving you a spa day while you tell us about your career.” Danielle said, grabbing all my nail polishes and things from my bathroom and different cabinets while Eleanor positioned me on the bed how the wanted me.

“You guys don’t have to!” I said trying to stand up but Eleanor pushed me back down.