Chapter 40

hello there! Its your author speaking to tell you that this is chapter 40, and you should read it!

Dedicated to Kacie0915 for her amazingly hilarious comment. I read it to my mom and we laughed for like 5 minutes! LOVE YOU!

READ ON MY LOVES! 

~~~

Hailey’s POV

We all stood is silence for a second. Harry was just standing in the doorway taking in my condition. Zayn tensed taking a tighter grip on my injured hand, causing me to wince slightly but no one was looking at me. It was extremely awkward.

Zayn was glaring at Harry, Liam was just not looking at him all together instead starting at my IV in my hand playing with my fingers. Louis was looking back and forth from Harry to me to Zayn and back and Niall was standing next to Harry, he must have gone to get him.

“Hailey.” Harry said quietly after a couple of minutes with a nod. Gosh this was awkward! I would do anything to get out of this situation. Why couldn’t I be back at my dorm in college when everything was simple.

That’s when it started. I felt a weird feeling start to travel up my neck and took my hand from Liam’s to reach around to see what it was. I placed my hand on the back of my neck and that’s when it hit. It was like a fire spread through every inch of my head, reaching every last nerve.

“Hailey?” I heard Liam ask hesitantly.

I just whimpered out in pain, falling back onto the bed and taking my other hand from Zayn to grip my head in both hands, as if that would help. I kept getting these repeated and random shocks of pain throughout my head always in a different place. If felt like someone was stabbing me over and over again. That’s when I realized that these were the headaches I would be dealing with forever.

I wanted to stop oh god I wanted it to end. This was no headache, it was like torture. I felt tears prickle at my eyes and slowly drip down as my whimpers became louder and more frequent. I noticed Zayn was on his feet now, looking at me in complete horror as well as Liam. Louis rushed to my bed side and looked down at me shocked and confused.

“What’s going on?” I heard Harry ask frantically sounding incredibly worried..

“We have no idea, she didn’t want us to know her injuries.” I heard Niall tell him, taking the other side of my bed next to Liam.

“Ow, ow, ow.” I whispered out as the pain increased. Why the hell where they all just standing there! “Fuck!” I got out.

“Hailey? What’s going on.” I heard Zayn say, once again on the brink of tears. Each word felt like a clap of thunder in my head. I felt my own tear flow increase and my hands start to shake from the grip on my head and the immense pain my whole body was going through.

“Get a nurse, for gods sake.” I said, pointing to the button above my bed. Someone quickly reached out and punched it, and a minute later they were all being pushed away from the bed. I saw a nurse above me and heard her whisper.

“You need to take this for me ok? It will make it go away.” I thanked god and quickly opened my mouth and let her put a pill in my mouth, swallowing the water she gave me after in a rush.