Chapter 33

Hey guys! NEW CHAPTER UP IN HERE! Haha but yeah, new chapter for you! 

Dedicated to justniallerspotato who didn't get an email about the last 2 updates :( hopefully the dedication will make it so you get two this time love! :P

Anyways its two moments you all have been waiting for...

~~~

Connor’s POV

I was so nervous.

No I was not premiering anything, no I was not going on stage, not an interview, I wasn’t about to do anything that has to do with my new career.

I was standing in front of Hailey. Palms sweating, throat clenching as I watched her strum, writing some new stuff to put on her next album. I never knew things could change so quickly. From school to Atlanta. From Amy to Hailey.

I never realized how perfect Hailey was until it was just me and her. She was caring, beautiful, kind, talented, funny, just perfect. All I could think about seemed to be music lyrics and her. It had hit me at the Forever & Always premier. That was exactly how I had thought about Amy. But for some reason this seemed better, more right I guess. I guess I really liked Hailey.

The premier for I’m Yours was next week. And for some reason I didn’t care. It couldn’t be bad, Hailey was going to be there. And all these thoughts had put me where I was right now.

It wasn’t this hard to ask Amy out for a first date. Well I guess this is like I’m asking out a popstar. Oh god that isn’t helping. Its not like I’m asking her to be my girlfriend yet, I want her to be my date to my album premier. But for some reason I seemed stuck in the door way.

“Oh hey Connor, didn’t see ya there. Whats up?” She said, placing down the guitar and shutting the book, laying on her stomach and facing me. She put her chin in her hands and crossed her legs in the air above her. Aw she’s so cute.

“Oh yeah, hey Hails.” I said smiling. “Umm can I ask you something…?” I said, gosh I’m shaking.

“Of coarse Con, come here!” She said rolling over on to her back looking at me upside down patting the spot. I walked over and sat crossed legged facing her, me hands going to play with hers. Ever since Starbucks holding hands had become a regular thing for the two of us. “So what’s up?”

She tucked a piece of hair that had come out from the lose bun on top of her head. Man she looked perfect even in sweats and one of my huge hoodies.

“I was wondering about the I’m Yours premier…”

“Oh my gosh! I’m so excited! Your gonna do great it will be so much fun!” She said sitting up in the same position as me facing towards me, taking my other hand so they were locked together in front of us.

“Will you be my date? Like a date-date?” I blurted out, immediately looking down. Smooth Connor, SMOOTH.

“Really?” She asked, sounding a little shocked.