Chapter 24

Sorry Its so extremely short guys!! :( :( I feel terrible WRITERS BLOCK! I have the next chapter planned though :D So that will be soon.

Dedicated to 1Directionerpaulways because her comment made me laugh, and shes a great fan and i love her! THANK YOU LOVE!

Vote, even if it sucks! Sorry for the length once again! <3 <3 Stiuck with me people! Read on!! 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

~~

Harry’s POV

I just sat there, taking in every inch of her as she looked down at me, her hair blowing slightly in the wind. I don’t know how long we stood there, until she finally blinked, shaking her head to clear it, and climbing back on the roof. She laid down and continued to strum her guitar, acting like nothing ever happened.

“Babe?” I said up to her, she just ignored me. “Hails?” I tried again, no response. “Hailey please?” I said begging her now. She just sighed and began to hum a slow song, mixing in with her guitar strings. I ran a hand through my hair, she was till upset. I sat there and stared at her nad listened to her strum random notes on her guitar.

I continued my walk around the house and entered the front door again. I nodded at the guys then went up to my room, grabbing my own pillows and blankets. I was prepared to spend the night on the roof if I had too. I quickly went to her room and knocked on the balcony door. I opened it and walked out and looked at her, she was still gazing at the stars. I quickly climbed to the rook with her and set my self up about 1 inch away from her. I laid down and looked at the starts with her.

“Hey babe.” I started, seeing if she would respond to me. I heard her sigh and say nothing. So I just continued to talk.

“So today was fun, other thatn you getting upset of coarse. And then you locked us in the attic, that wasn’t funny. Why won’t you just spend our money, I love you and I want to take care of you…”

I kept talking for about 10 minutes, about the day, tomorrow, our relationship, next date, the tours. Finally she sighed and stopped playing and sat up, scooting toward the end of the roof.

My eyes widened and I paniced momentarily, was she really leaving. Does this mean  we were done? Like forever? No more hugs? Kisses? I love yous? Presents? Anniversaries? I quickly reached forward and grabbed her wrist, tugging her into me and flipping her so she was under me, my full weight not quite on her.

“I’m sorry ok! I just got jealous, you know me I’m going to be jealous. He is just part of such a big part of your life that I’m not a part of and it kills me. I just couldn’t, can’t, risk losing you. I could I let go such a beautiful, lovely, funny, gorgeous perfe-mmm.” I gum lightly against her lips as they touch mine, starting up the perfect dance that only we knew. After a while I pulled back to look at her. She smilied up at me.

“You are just too sweet Styles.” She said giggling as I grinned, loving hearing her voice again.

“Only to you.” I say, so cheesy, and peck her nose. She pushes me up and grabs a book next to her and chucks it at me. “What the-”

“If you wanted to know about my music, all you had to do was ask.” I looked down and saw the beat up leather book and opened it.

Notes and lyrics popped out at me. As I flipped through I saw different color pens and pencils in writing, eraser marks and lines through words.

“Wow…” I said as I looked through, she came and sat next to me.

“This is the beginning, first song I ever wrote.” She said. Fearless. I looked through the lyrics. It was obviously about a first date, it was really good actually.

“That’s really good… whose date?” I asked questioningly. She shrugged.

“It just kind of came to me, it took forever though. I have to say I’m proud of it though, I must say.” She said smiling at the lyrics.

“Sing for me.” I told her and she looked up and smilied, grabbing a gutair.

There’s something about the way, the street looks when it just rained…

We spent the night on the roof, singing to each other under the moonlight. Hearing our voices mix and memorizing each others perfections and flaws.

And it was the best night I’ve ever had, even if my back killed when I woke up with an aching back. It was worth waking up to her face. 

~~

Vote, I love you all <3 LOVES
acrum12