Chapter 53

Next chapter!  My life has been busy as fuck. I got a wonderful boyfriend who is amazing!! Its his bday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAWRENCE!!! (and his twin Alexander)

DRAMA HAPPENS!!! What what ---- who said that???

Haha, READ ON CRUMMIES READ ON!!!

~~~

Hailey’s POV

Four painful months. That’s how long it’s been since I’ve seen the boys and Harry. And it actually killed me. But I was filled with a new kind of hope as I stepped out of my tour bus breathing in the crisp Atlanta air. I stepped into my old apartment building, thankful that management had convinced me too keep it before I moved back to London and plopped down on my bed.

Tonight was the night I would actually be reunited with my boys, and I was beyond excited. I was grinning from ear to ear as I laid there. What made it even better was the time of year, right there before Christmas and New Years, it gave me the opportunity to celebrate two great holidays with the people I loved most.

“HAILEY! YOU BETTER BE GETTING DRESSED FOR THE INTERVEIW IN AN HOUR!” I heard Ryse’s lovely voice from outside my voice.

“Pshh – obviously I’m doing that.” I say back quickly dropping to my knees in front of my suitcase and pulling out my nicely ironed and neatly folded pre-chosen outfit for my interview with Q-100. Today was so perfect, I mean when I lived here I listened to Q-100 and now they are interviewing me.

I slipped on whatever outfit it was and looked in the full length mirror that was still on my old bed room door. I smiled seeing the adorable bright red dress and dark green almost grey-ish tights. I threw on accessories and prepped my own curly hair – management knew I could take care of my self – and skipped outside to Ryse, silver sandals in hand.

He did the classic scan to make sure I was dressed appropriately then smiled giving me a quick side hug and ushering me into our rented car. I flipped out my phone taking a picture of my old apartment building, making sure no big information on who lived there or specific location was there, and tweeted out.

So great to be back in ATL! This is going to be the best week ever! xx #waytooexcited

I smiled watching the post get re-tweeted and become favorites then tucked my phone away just in time to pull up to venue.

I stepped out of the car to be greeted by fans, Atlanta fans were surprising polite and sweet. I took multiple pictures giggling when a fan gave me a cute Santa hat and plopping it on my head. I laughed even harder when a group of guy fans came up and posed for a picture with me, them making a couch with there arms as I laid horizontally on them. I smiled and waved through out the whole thing then entered the venue to have a water and a makeup artist waiting for me. Wonderful.

“So Hailey this is month four of your year long tour am I correct?” Bert asked me.

“Yeah, I’ve covered all of France and then I flew here and this is my fourth to last stop in the US. Then its off to Japan.” I smiled thinking off all the adventures I stll had yet to come.