Chapter 50

Hey guys! I UPDATED! WHHHAATTT!!! Btw I ended the play and now I'm in basketball so I'm really busy! 

READ ON!!

~~

Hailey’s POV

I was sitting in a chair in the corner while all the boys crowded around the laptop trying to figure out how to set up a twitcam. It’s just a goddamn twitcam for god’s sake! I walked over clicked a button and saw the light go green smirked and walked back away.

“What the.. HEY!” Niall waved once he saw the twitcam on. I held back a laugh as he did so. All the boys waved.

“I take full credit for getting this to work!” Liam said and I raised an eyebrow. Prick.

“But anyway! We have a guest here with us.” Harry said in his slow drawl that I was in love with.

“Yeah guys! She’s pretty cool! Damn they guessed it.” Zayn muttered the last part as I finally let out a laugh. In a split second Louis had gotten up and thrown me over his shoulder and sat me down in a chair in between him and Harry.

“This is Hailey!” Louis announced.

“No!” Niall said. “But yes this fabulous young lady will be helping out with this twitcam.

“Hello guys!” I waved. “Can someone let all my fans know I’m here – I kind of forgot to tell them.” I asked and soon I saw all the usernames with my name in them flood the comment section. “There we go! Hey babes!” I blew a kiss at them.

“So what should we do?” Liam asked us and the viewers. I snatched the laptop and sat it in my own lap.

“I get to choose!” I exclaim looking through the comments. “Have a sing/dance off. If it’s a sing off sing the other artist songs.” I read out loud, smirking.

“Sorry I guys I don’t think Hailey could pull of our songs.” Harry said taking the laptop from me.

“Excuse me?” I asked him, he looked at me with a slight smirk.

“Well Hailey, a lot of our songs are a little sexual for poor innocent you.” He said and I raised an eyebrow.

“Oh its on Styles. I go first.” I said putting the lap top on a cabinet so the viewers could see all that was going on. I laughed internally at all the comments I saw from my fans. Noah and I had done a dirty dancing contest on our last twitcam, so my fans knew I wasn’t just all innocent. “Why don’t you help me out with this one Styles?”

He came and stood next to me and walked over to the piano hitting a pitch in my range to start from.

I ran a hand through my hair starting.

We were together summer ’09