Chapter 17

This chapter tells you guys more about Hailey and her parents. Its kind of upsetting, but its super long! And it wasn't supposed to be up tomorrow! So don't hate me 

Dedication to snickersandme who is a 'new HUGE fan' , which made me smile :) Thank you love! 

Read on! 

Hailey’s POV 

Time flies I guess. Nothing really exciting happened for the next coupe months. It was now nearing Harry and I’s 5 month anniversary. He was perfect to me in everyway, I think we had only had one fight so far. He made our first anniversary/ my birthday super special. He had taken me to the London Eye, it was all set up with a table and candles. We ate dinner and just watched the city go by and cuddled. Ok so maybe we made out a little, you know Harry, but it was still the most romantic scenario I could ever imagine. 

I know you are wondering, what about… you know… sex? Well, he’s tried. Its Harry Styles people. But I just don’t think I’m ready. My virginity was something that was big to me, and the boys. I wanted it to be special. He assured me that he would wait for me and honestly, I believe him. I trust him, every part of the player boy he used to be was gone. I really don’t think he would do that, even Eleanor and Danielle agree he seems to love struck to hurt me any longer. 

The boys popularity has grown and grown. They were getting invited to more and more things, were spending more and more time in the studio and away from home. It honestly stunk. And I wasn’t allowed to go because of management. That’s right, ever since I was released to the public I wasn’t allowed to go anywhere with my guys. The hate towards me had only increased, girls that had it stuck in their mind that I was sleeping around, using them for money, just a terrible person in general. I really didn’t let the guys see it, or see me the very few times it had got to me. It wasn’t terrible, but some stuff got to me. 

Last night the boys had gone out to a party. Some kind of movie premier, I think. I had gotten a terrible headache right after they had left and had trouble going to bed. I fell asleep around 1, which is late for me, in tears due to the headache and the boys weren’t home yet. I know, why didn’t I call the boys? I didn’t want to bother them one and if the paps heard them answer the phone for a call from me the whole world may explode. So I just powered through. 

In the morning I woke up and whimpered. Ow, my head still hurt like heck. I slowly stepped out of bed and began to made my way down stairs. I walked into the kitchen. I opened the medicine cabinet in search for Advil only to find it gone. UGH! 

I walked into the living room to see Zayn on the couch, awake. 

“Zayn, where’s the Advil?”  I asked him just loud enough for him to hear. The TV was on and the light and sound coming from it was making my migraine way worse. 

“Go away Hailey.” He said not turning to look at me at all. I was a little taken aback but I figured he was tired. 

“I will and I’m really sorry to bother you but please can you tell me where Advil is, my headache is killing m-.”

“Hailey I said. GO. AWAY.” He said louder making my head pound.