Chapter 57

Hey guys! This is a random updates. Obviously updates are ridiculously slow, but I feel like its gonna have to be like that from now on, now that I'm in high school and I'm balancing a two school relationship.

If you wanna keep up wiht my though you should follow me on tumblr - livin-fresh17.tumblr.com : I'd also really appreciate it :D

SO here's an update, dedicated to all my Crummies that still read my stuff!!! 

~~~~

Hailey’s POV

It was my turn, we were doing well, the boys hadn’t figured out we probably weren’t going to touch them unless they actually tried to be tempting. Idiots.

So far all the approaches have been sexy, trying to seduce the boys into wanting our skin on theirs. But I had a different approach for my first appearance on stage. The ‘Sucker’ approach.

As I got dressed, I remembered back to the interview I had that gave me this idea.

Flashback

“So Hailey, thank you for being here today, its been wonderful to hear about your music.”

“Oh no don’t worry about it, the pleasure is all mine.” I smile at the girl, Emily I believe.

“Well now we have to move on to the topic everyone’s been waiting for.” I fake groaned and she laughed. “How’s the boyfriend? You’ve got a couple thousand girls jealous of you right about now.”

“I’m aware. Have you seen my twitter mentions?” I joke. “But he really is amazing, he and all the boys are my biggest fans, always there to support me and make sure I’m doing okay. They, specifically Harry, are the best I could ask for.”

“That’s adorable. How do you handle being away from him? Any particular things that remind you of him.”

I sat. “Well there’s this song… not a very well known band but its called Ever After by Marianas Trench? I think of Harry every time I hear it I think of him, and it shows me how lucky I am and reminds me that this whole thing is worth it.”

She smiled. “Mind singing a little bit of it for us?”

I nodded, walking over to the microphone I was planning to sing with later. I took a deep breath, I couldn’t believe I was doing this for an interview. 

The song basically pointed out that as amazing as my life is now, I’m still incredibly broken and scarred. I’m sick, I’ve had a scary past, and somehow I ended up with Harry and this song reminded me of that.

Once upon a time, this place was beautiful and mine

Used to be somebody never mind

Don’t miss it that much now

The pain is sinking in, days that I wondered where I’ve been