Chapter 11

I actually finsihed this tonight!! YAY!! Thanks for all the great feed back. And this should be a good chapter becuase I am writing while eating coffee icecream. JUST SAYING.

ALRIGHTY THEN! Read on!! 

~~

Harry’s POV

I don’t know how, or even why, but I just seemed to be able to melt against Hailey as we kissed in the café. Everything just seemed flawless as her perfect lips moved in time with mine. I couldn’t even find it in me to deepen the kiss I just sat there having a sweet, innocent, perfect first kiss and I never wanted it to end. 

When Hailey had to pull away to breath it reminded me of just how innocent she is, and that I had just been her first kiss. The thought made me smile as, I put my forehead against hers in order to keep up contact. I was unable to hold back the words I had been waiting to say forever. 

“I love you Hailey Malik.” She looked up at me with a certain look in her eyes. A look I couldn’t exactly comprehend. I wondered if I had said the wrong thing, but I couldn’t say I regretted it. I was going to have to tell her eventually,  so why not today. 

“I love you too, so much.” She whispered back at me, a grin slowly working its way onto her face. Those words seemed to ignite a spark and for once I felt like nothing was wrong in the world. 

I pulled her in for one more long lasting kiss before pulling back knowing I could not wipe the huge grin off my face if I wanted to, which I totally didn’t. “Let’s get you back home. The boys are probably going out of their minds by now.” 

As if reading my mind I got a text from Liam.

danielle n eleanor are here. hurry up with hailey zayns flipping out… 

“Yep, they are freaking out, come on.” I said slipping back on a beanie and sunglasses. 

“Ok, do you know where we are because I was just kind of walking around.” She said with a giggle, beginning to walk before I grabbed her hand making her blush. 

“Yep, at least I think so. Come on.” I began to drag her out the door and we began walking down the sidewalk. We just walked hand in hand in a comfortable silence. I was completely content just looking at her. She looked gorgeous with the sun bouncing off her face and her slightly curled blonde hair. She giggled when she caught me staring and began to swing our hands back and forth slightly. My smile grew wider as I began to swing our hand more , so our hands almost flew above our heads. This sent her into another fit of adorable giggles. We continued to walking like that, just acting like a cute couple. We made light conversation about the most random things just to pass the time. We were probably on the last 10 minutes of our walk when she suddenly stopped walking for a second. She seemed to realize something before dropping my hand before bringing the hand that had been previously holding mine to grip her other arm. Then she just continued walking like nothing happened. 

Now I was beyond confused. Hadn’t we just kissed? I ran up to her and stood in front of her.

“What’s wrong? Why the sudden change of mood?” I asked genuinely worried that I had done something wrong. 

She tried to avoid eye contact with me so I grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at me. She looked kind of upset which made me feel worse. 

“I was just thinking…” She said obviously not wanting to get into detail, so I pretty much just sat there and starred at her. I knew something was wrong and I felt terrible, I always wanted her to be happy especially with me.

“It’s just… we are walking all like a couple… and holding hands… and we kissed and stuff… but we’re not… you know… official…” She said getting quieter and quieter as she continued. 

Oh shit. I hadn’t asked her out. I guess I had just assumed that we were a couple. I guess its kind of a girl thing to have to be asked out? I just sat there starring into her eyes before realizing that I STILL hadn’t asked her to be mine. 

So with that I took both her hands in mine, put our foreheads together. I looked deep into her eyes. 

“Hailey, you are a gorgeous girl. You are talented, funny, nice, and extremely beautiful. When we kissed I felt on top of the world and just being with you makes me the happiest man alive. I have loved you since day one and even though I am an idiot for waiting until now to tell you, will you please do me the great honor of being mine?” 

She smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen before standing up on her tip toes to kiss me. 

“I would be honored.” She whispered when we broke apart. 

“Well then lets get home, Lovely.” I said down to her and kissed her cheek as we continued our blissful walk home.