Chapter 54

OMG I SUCK. LIKE A LOT. MY LIFE IS WAY TO HECTIC. AH. WHAT IS THIS. FORGIVE ME. I LOVE YOU. YES YOU. THE ONE THAT LIKES ONE DIRECTION

OK READ THIS OK I LOVE YOU BYE

~~

Hailey’s POV

@HailzM: Rehearsals are the best when you have the best people with you (cough @justinbieber cough... #dreamcometrue)

@justinbieber: Who knew she could dance... @HailzM #shegotswaggy #prettyskill

Justin and I laughed before sending out the tweets and setting down the water bottles we both had before running back on stage to Ryse.

“You guys alright there?” Ryse said with a small grin, glad to see me smiling after the drama that was yesterday.

The boys had never responded to my text, although I did see on twitter that Paul had gone back to London to take care of his kids.

“Just fine man.” Justin responded before listening to the instructions from Ryse on what he wanted us to do.

“Run through the dance y’all are gonna do… then we need to get the duet going, which I know y’all have already sung together. So are we clear?”

I nodded. “I freaking love this dance.” I smiled. I had taught it to him in the studio – it was a hip hop dance that someone at school had taught me and the fact that we both had it down and we got in in sync is amazing.

“Aw, my little British girl.” Justin laughed, mocking my accent but up against both him and Ryse while I just pouted, unable to change anything due to our huge height while he ruffled up my hair.

“Let’s just dance.” I said like a child, going up on stage taking my place on stage as we began.

I was currently cracking up on the floor while Justin purposely screwed up the dance. Don’t worry – we had gotten it right and everything and we had sung, so now we were just screwing around until he had to go to an interview and come back at show time.

He plopped down next to me and threw an arm around my shoulder. I giggled and put my head in his lap. I really did love this kid, best friend a girl could ask for.

Suddenly he got a mischievous glint in his eye. “So Hails… how’s Mr. Styles?”

I frowned slightly, sitting up. “Uh – great I think.” I spoke.

He chuckled. “You think?” He smiled. “I’ve seen you two, and from what I’ve seen I can tell you guys have managed to be clinging to each other even from thousand of miles away.”

I sighed. “Or about 10 miles away.” I mumbled.

“What?” He asked confused.

I sighed again, I seemed to be doing that a lot in the past day or so. “They were supposed to be here last night and they never showed up. I ended up performing on my own, one of the most embarrassing moments of my life when I had to tell my fans my guest star hadn’t shown up.” I explained, letting a hint of anger sadness leak into my voice.