Chapter 26

Hey guys! Next chapter! I have one more chapter after this until drama really starts to pick up... ;) So get pumped! It will be this weekend becuase I have a long weekend! 

Dedication to sazhenry02 for the clever use of the hashtag. #loveyou

Well read on! I like this chapter, hope you do too!! 

~~

Hailey’s POV

Here I was, back on a plane with the voices of my 5 best friends filling my head. But this time not from headphones, from their constant snoring and talking from all around me. That’s right people it was October. Finally. I was so excited, I was grinning like a mad woman. I was going to perform! I was practically bouncing up and down. It was kind of late so Zayn, Louis, and Niall were asleep. Harry and I were next to each other, snuggled up and just talking.

Suddenly Harry says. “We should make a bucket list.”

I look up at him. “Ok.. sure. Why the sudden idea?” I say pulling out my song book and flipping to the back couple of pages.

He smiled at me. “Well, I want to be with you for a long time. And we can’t get bored, so we need things to do.” He said taking out a pen and taking it from me. “Ok one…”

“Ummm…. Oo visit Paris!” I say like a little girl. He just looks at me. “What its romantic...” I say blushing. He grins and scribbling it down.

“I agree that would be perfect.” He said. “While we are on the romantic topic, underwater kiss.” He said writing it down.

“I’ve never been to the beach actually if you wanted to do it there.” I say just adding on and he looks at me weirdly. “What…?” I say suddenly feeling a little self conscious.

“You’ve NEVER been to the beach?” He asked sounding shocked.

“Yeah… never been. Not that big of a deal.” I say. I really have never thought of it as that big of a deal. I may go someday, I may not.

“But how?” He asked looking confused. “You’ve lived with us for years… and we filmed What Makes You Beautiful on the beach…”

“I wasn’t released to the public yet then. I was back at the house being all cool and alone.” I say nudging him teasingly.

“Well then 3 is date on the beach, at sunset.” He says smiling and I feel my heart melt. What guy wants to go on to a sunset date on the beach? I just look up and kiss him.

I feel him smile through the kiss. At first it was gentle and sweet, like so many others before. Then something about it came urgent. He licked my bottom lip all the way across and I opened my mouth letting his tongue slip in and start a kind of passionate dance with mine. He took the book off his lap and pulled me into it I kissed him passionately as he ran a hand through my hair then down to my waist pulling me into him. I moan lightly into his mouth and tangle my hands in his hair, thankful we are on a private plane. We continue this for a while, it getting hotter and hotter as we go until I feel a bulge on my leg and pull back gasping slightly. But he just pulls me back in. His hands slip under my shirt to caress the skin on my hips as I kissed him and ran a hand through his curls.

You don’t even know how badly I wanted him right then. So badly it almost hurt. But when I felt his hand start to climb up my shirt, I knew we had to stop. But something clicked during that kiss. I realized something. I was ready. I wanted to give my self to him completely. I couldn’t think of anyone else on this planet I would want this with but him. Harry Styles. Who I was madly in love with. I wanted him to take my virginity. Just not on a plane. I pulled back, pulling back a little more when he tried to pull me back in making him whimper. I peck him once then say.

“Not here.” I look into his eyes. His lips are slightly red, which I am sure means mine are cherries, and he is panting into my face. I smile at him. “Not now.”

He groans as I slide off of him and onto my seat, snuggling into his side. I close my eyes and he wraps his arms around me. I was happy I was finally ready for this. I had always felt bad, like I was depriving him of something he so desperately wanted. But now, I could finally give it to him. I wanted to do it on the 24th, it would make that day the number one most important day in my life. I smile and snuggle back into him falling asleep to him humming in my ear, even if I can still see him adjusting himself through his pants.

~~

I am now walking through the small airport. Literally no one is here. Just us, that’s how small the freaking airport it. And you can tell the guys are relived to, now thinking about it this is probably the first time in forever they have had a quiet landing. Me? I’m just grinning, practically bouncing on my toes with each step under Harry’s arm. Grinning like a mad woman as we make our way towards the front where I knew Noah would be waiting for us. The boys and I just talk about what we are going to do here until I hear someone shout.

“HAILEY MALIK!”

I whip my head around to see a grinning Noah I smile at him and he opens his arms for me. I look at the guys. “Give me a sec.” I say slipping out from under Harry’s arm and slowly walking towards No. Eventually he breaks out into a sprint towards me, almost scaring my and picks me up from the ground. I squeal a little as he spins me around.

“I missed you!” he says when he puts me down grinning

I giggle. “Its only been a couple of months.”

“But I still missed you!” He said picking me up and spinning one more time. When he puts me down I take his hand and pull him back towards the guys.

“Ok guys, this is Noah. That’s my brother Zayn. That’s Liam, Louis, and Niall and that’s my boyfriend Harry.” I pointed at each of them who all smiled and shook hands. Harry still had a kind of hard glance and I gave him a look, but he didn’t look at me. He just stared at Noah. Noah looked back before blurting out.

“Dude, I’m gay. I’m not going to take your girlfriend.” Harry instantly blushed and looked down while me and the guys started laughing.

“Aww baby, don’t be jealous Haz, I love you.” I say still giggling as he tucks my head into his chest, where he kissed my forehead before letting me go.

“Come on guys, Hailey has to warm up for tonight.” He said and I grinned huge.

I was going back on stage. Finally. 

~

Vote, Comment, Fan, Love? Thank you all LOVES