Chapter 51

Hey so yeah - Chapter 51. YAY 

Dedicated to sck710luvs1D for just being really cool and responding to my messages! 

READ ON! 

~~~

Hailey’s POV

I woke up slowly at first to the sound of my blaring alarm. I looked at the clock to see 5:30 am and wondered why in the name of hell I was waking up the early. Then I remembered. Today was tour day.

I regained all my senses and soon felt Harry’s still sleeping, warm figure on top of me. I sighed running a hand through his curls. I let y hand just lay on his cheek for a while, it was so strange being on this side of leaving for tour.

I had been standing at the terminal saying goodbye to the boys multiple times, it was heart wrenching but I guess you could say I was almost used to it. How were they able to say goodbye to everyone so easily to jet off to a location halfway around the world?

I sighed leaning up to press a gently kiss to Harry’s lips, running a hand to massage his scalp like I knew he liked to be woken up. “Hazza? Come on baby, I gotta get up.” I whisper lovingly.

“Hmm no…” He trails off gripping me tighter.

“Hazz, come on we both know I have to. Get up baby unless you want me to go to the airport all by myself. I really want you there.” I mumble the last part, peppering his neck with kisses.

He suddenly seemed wide awake. “It’s tour day isn’t it?” He groaned, his eyes taking an upset dark color.

“Yeah, huh. I know I know but I really have to shower.” I told him sadly. He groaned rolling off me.

“Can I come?” He answered, still cheeky, but the sadness obvious.

“If you did we’d never leave.” I said with a wink, even if we hadn’t done anything yet we teased the crap out of each other.

“That’s the point Hails!” He yelled at me from our bed, laying to look at the ceiling. I laughed.

If you hadn’t caught on we had decided that when we got back we would live in this flat together. We both assumed that after we got back we wouldn’t want to leave each other’s sides so we decided why not live together.

I stepped under the warm stream of water getting my hair wet. I hummed a slower tune than usually as I took my time getting my self clean. I tried to keep anything on my mind but my plane lifting off in 3 hours. I felt tears prickle my eyes at the very thought. Harry already seemed so upset, and I knew I wasn’t far behind.

Soon I got out, blow drying my hair only bothering with a quick swipe of mascara. I was going to be on a plane for hours anyway. So I threw my hair in a messy bun, throwing on my sweatpants and a tank top.

I took a step out of my bathroom to see Harry in the same position I left him. Laying face down staring blankly at the ceiling. “Harry?” I called out to him. Nothing.