Chapter 46

Hey guys next chapter! 

Quick note, some of you were mad about how I was telling you to read my other story. I'm sorry if I offended anyone I just don't want to become unknown once this is over :( Really sorry.

Dedicated to bougglie who made up/ taught me the word fourquel... haha thank you love! 

READ ON!

~~

Harry’s POV

I stepped out of my car that was now parked in the back of a random recording studio in London where Hailey had been working lately. She was working in London for about two months on the album by request of us, not that she knew that, and I couldn’t be more thankful. Even as I walked towards the building the thought of being separated again made my heart clench and head hurt. But still, I had to savor the time I had so I slipped on a pair of sunglasses and walked quicker towards the building, not being able to wait to see her.

After Hailey and I’s reunion things had gone back to the way they should be. Hailey and I were taking it slow, a pace that made sure she was comfortable. Everything was about her now. I have legit dedicated every living moment to her and my music, and I was the happiest I have ever been ever.

I walked through a hallway in the building until I saw a room with Hailey Malik on the door. Huh, she had her own room. Cool.

As soon as I opened the door my ears were filled with the sound of Hailey’s voice singing a new song. She was leaned over the panel with headphones on obviously trying to hear better, all while rocking out and singing along in her tank top and sweats she had told me she usually wore to the studio.

I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So Shame on me now-ow

Blew me to places I’ve never been

Now I’m lying on the cold hard ground

She sounded great. Really, really great – In real life and in the recording. When I could tell the song was about to end I slowly walked up behind her. AS soon as the last note hit my fingers squeezed her hips where I knew she was ticklish. When she gasped and spun around, my lips were immediately pressed to hers.

I felt her body relax when she realized it was me and she sighed, mumbling against my lips. “Cheeky.”

I pulled back. “But you love it. You sound lovely by the way Hails.”

She blushed removing her headphones and placing them around her neck. “Thanks, I think that put a wrap on that song. I only have a few more before I release the next album.” She smiled at me.

“You little overachiever! You are almost done with your third and we haven’t even released two! Much less started three.” I said.

“Oh well I guess I’m just more talented.” She teased, turning around and taking off her headphones. I wrapped my arms around her waist and said into her ear.

“You ready to go then?” I said.

She sighed. “No, I’m supposed to have another late night. I have to get at least two more songs done before I leave. Them putting me out of work put me really behind.”