Chapter 45

Hey my loves! Chapter 45. This is actaully second to last chapter. :(

Dedication to VIPblackjackAMMM who wrote an amazing comment!! Hah made me laugh, thank you!! 

WATCH TRAILER ON THE SIDE RIGHT NOW LIKE OMG!! --------->

Look up Ronan by Taylor Swift if you want to listen to the song sung!!!

READ ON

~~

Harry’s POV

I sat smiling at the computer for a second as the screen went black. “Love you too.” I whispered to where her head used to be.

“You are so lucky.” I heard Liam say. We all looked at him. “Hailey is the kind of girl that trust her heart, and her heart still wants you.” He chuckled. “Lucky bastard.”

I agreed. I sat back in my chair and looked up in shock. What did I do to deserve this? To deserve her? I smiled. “I know.”

“I still don’t trsut you Styles.” I heard Zayn say. He was looking straight ahead, obviously deep in thought. Could I really not have her if he didn’t agree? Had we come all this way for nothing.

He dropped his head to look at the floor, shaking it back and forth while running a hand through his hair. “But I’ve already done enough to make her unhappy.”

I jumped up. I had her again, she was mine. And I wouldn’t fuck it up this time, I was going to do everything for her. The only thing separating us now was… an ocean.

“I gotta go catch a plane!” I said fixing my hair and grabbing some ones car keys, what ever I need it more than they do.

“Not so fast Haz.” Louis sat me back down. “We all see her at the same time. Sorry buddy weather she loves you or not you don’t get special privileges.” He said.

“BUT-“

“No buts, we all get to see her at stand up to cancer. Its 4 days Harry, then you can do whatever you want.” Niall said to me.

“Other than fuck her. That’s a no.” Zayn added and we all chuckled.

“She’s not the kind of girl I’m looking for that kind of thing with.” I smiled. “Like I said I love her with everything in me, she’s special.”

“Hopefully because you are obviously special to her.” Liam said.

“Well then, time for bed guys.” He continued standing up.

4 Days, that’s all I had left 4 days.

~AT STAND UP FOR CANCER~

I was the first to take a step out of the limo as people gasped and cameras flashed. No one expected One Direction, a British boy band, to be at an event like this in America. No one knew but the people than ran the event and Hailey. We walked down the carpet, which seemed to be the longest red carpet. Every couple of minutes I would feel some one scream out “HAILEY MALIK!” and you had no idea how bad I wanted to run up there and grab her. But I couldn’t.