Chapter 41

Guys I am kind of depressed... Liam and Danielle broke up :( :( Oh well maybe a new chapter will amke some of the dpressed directioners out there happier?

Dedicated to Lover4_One_direction because she is an amzing girl. Stay strong love!! <3 

READ ON!!

~~

Hailey’s POV

After a couple of hours, I slowly began to wake up. I take a side glance at the clock to see its 3:47am. Great, of course I choose to wake up now. I forced myself to sit up and saw a slip of paper on my stomach. By the light of the table I was able to read that I could leave tomorrow as long as headaches don’t get worse or stiches don’t tear.

I smiled and sat myself up, looking around the room seeing Niall spread out on a chair sleeping, Louis on a small couch in the corner also knocked out, Liam had pulled his plastic chair to lean against a wall and was know asleep on that. Zayn had fallen on the floor at the foot of the bed where he was asleep. That’s Zayn he can sleep anywhere.

I continued my sweep of the room until I saw something that caused me to jump - a pair of tired but bright and glistening green eyes staring at me. I soon took the rest of the body in and let out a tiny sigh of relief when I saw it was Harry.

“Gosh, you scared me.” I said without thinking. Then I realized. Shit, its Harry. I just started a conversation.

“Sorry, didn’t, mean to.” He said from where he was standing against the wall. He was just staring at me and I couldn’t help but wonder.

“Why aren’t you asleep?” I asked him quietly, this time avoiding eye contact.

“I can’t – if one of those headaches hit you I have to be awake.” He said like it was one of the simplest things in the world.

“Harry, you understand all I have to do is take a pill and they go away?” I said gesturing to the bottle on my side table. But he just shook his head.

“But for five minutes I can’t even imagine the pain you go through. Some one has to be there for you.” I nodded, putting my head back against the pillow, thinking maybe I could avoid further conversation.

“Hails, we need to talk.” I shut my eyes tight remembering all the memories we had revolving around that name.

“Don’t call me that, please.” I whispered. I couldn’t believe myself. Ever since I saw him walk in the room the old feelings I had for him had been creeping back up on me. I kept wanting to run my hands through his curls or hug him just to be back in his arms. But I knew I couldn’t and it was tearing me apart.

“Sorry, force of habit. But we do need to talk.” He said coming and sitting down the bed, right next to my feet.

“About what?” I asked trying to avoid his gaze.

“About what I did to get you stuck here.”

“It’s not your fault Harry.” I told him, finally looking into his eyes. Its true it wasn’t his fault. Honestly I had spent a lot of time thinking about how stupid I was to start that car in the rain while crying. I completely put this on me. And well Connor. But I had tried not to think about him.