Chapter 37

New Chapter! Thank you so much for all the positive feedback on the last chapter. Keep it up, I'm 5th in the watty awards right now!!! :D :D :D 

Anyway dedication to lindysthemann101 who posted the sweetest thing on my wall saying I should become an author! Maybe one day, and love I'm 13~

Anyway READ ON!

~~~

Connor’s POV

As soon as Hailey walked out the door realization of what I just did sunk in causing my pounding my headache to worsen. I hit Hailey – I was just like her parents. I thought back to why I had done it. And I remember one thing running through my head.

I’m Connor Barry.

I had let the fame get to me. While Hailey had stayed so true to herself and who she was I lost myself. How couldn’t I? Millions of girls had my face all over their walls, I had sold thousands of songs – I was a big thing. I thought I deserved something when I got home from working. I guess I hadn’t thought of Hailey as on my level. And then I hit her.

I hit her. Oh my fucking god, I hit her. Punched her. I was a terrible person. I had no idea where she was and it was pouring rain. The look on her face had absolutely killed me. I was such a prick now shes out there doing god knows what. She probably just called Liam. I tried to calm myself down. She probably just drove somewhere and is now talking to her best friend. Maybe she called Noah? Its ok, she’s ok.

That’s when her name flashed up on my phone screen, causing me to sigh in relief.

“Hello Hailey?” I said anxiously into the phone needing to know where she was and what she was doing.

“Is this Connor Barry?” A voice asked from the other side. A female voice for sure but not Hailey.

“Yes it is, how did you get Hailey’s phone?” I asked, thinking it was a fan of one of us or something.

“Mr. Barry I am Jessica Wray. I work with the police. We just found Hailey in a wrecked car sir.” My world froze.

“What?” I asked loudly not understanding.

“A semi truck ran into the drivers side of her car at an intersection. She was crushed inside of the car unconscious. She’s on her way to the hospital now but you were the first person on her phone so we called you.”

All the words that this woman had just spoken flew through my head. Truck. Crushed. Unconscious. Hospital.

“Sir I know it’s a shock but we need someone close to her to be here right now.” That’s what snapped me out on my trance.

“What hospital, I’ll be there.” I said grabbing my keys and starting for my car.

Liam’s POV

I stepped off the plane hurriedly, thanking God I had been able to pay someone enough to get their seat on the first flight here. I was now quickly making my way to the door to the airport. Once I was in the fresh air, I pulled out my phone dialing a number.