Chapter 29

Hey guys! Another Chapter!!! :D YAY BTW its LOONG 

Dedication to katnissandprim who amazingly actually asked about my auditions. Its Once Upon A Matress, like the princess and the pea. Thanks for caring! <3

Well, READ ON! 

~~~ 

Harry’s POV

“What the FUCK!” I heard from a corner. I hadn’t heard the door open, I was to caught up feeling this girl up as she rubbed my throbbing cock through my unzipped pants. She pulled away, snapping her head to the left and gasping. That’s when I realized who this girl was.

That was that girl… Amy. She was Hailey’s best friend. Shit.

I followed Amy’s line of vision to first of land on Connor. His whole body was tense as his eyes went back in forth between Amy and I, who were still wrapped around each other. Both of us too scared to move. I let my eyes travel a little downward. That sight was what caused me to shove the girl off of me.

My girlfriend, my beautiful innocent girlfriend. Standing there frozen mouth dropped as she looked from me to her best friend. We all stood there before suddenly Amy blurted out.

“I can explain.” I whipped my head around to her.

“Thank you for saying the number one thing NEVER to say when this kind of thing happens.” I say growling, turning to my girlfriend who had straightened herself up and was trying to slowly walk backwards. “Hailey baby…”

“Connor, hunny please…” Amy said, I zipped up my pants and Amy pulled down her dress.

“How could you?” Connor said, tears brimming his eyes. That shocked my he didn’t seem like a crying type of guy. “How fucking could both of you.” A tear slipped out of his eyes as he put his arm around a still stunned Hailey and turned to leave.

“Don’t touch her.” I growled out him and he turned to glare.

“Congratulations you lost her, fucking bastard!” He said, tears flowing from his eyes as he walked out. That’s when it hit me.

I lost her.

She was gone, out of my life, out of my arms, dreams, all because of one stupid mistake I had made when I was drunk. And horny. Part of this was her fault turning me on. But I went and screwed it up by acting on hormones and not emotions.

“She’s gone.” I croaked out to myself, feeling my own self tear up. I heard Amy burst into tears next to me as I walked out of the closet and out into the room, where people were drinking and dancing, laughing and smiling. Singing along. I couldn’t even find it in me to stop and look around. I was making to the door. Right before I was about to leave I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“I just saw Hailey walk out with a crying Con- oh man are you crying?” I hear Niall say as all the guys walk up from behind.

“Come on lets go somewhere we can here.” Louis puts his arm around me guiding me outside. When we get outside all the boys turn to face me.