Chapter 38

Hey loves! New Chapter for you, kind of sad :( But long! YAY!!! I AM ALSO LISTEING TO LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG ON LOOP WHILE WRITING THIS SO IT BETTER BE A FREAKING AMAZAYN CHAPTER! 

Dedicated to Janicexx because she has an EPIC profile picture and she shares my addiciton to burgers and fries! This ones for you!!  

Read on!!!! <3

~~

Harry's POV

I got a weird feeling when Ryse suddenly walked away from me and Liam and Zayn take each side. I saw Niall walk down the hall a ways and lean against the wall. Louis came and stood in front of me.

“Harry we found out what happened.” He said fragilely, like I was going to break. But I didn’t care.

“What? Tell me.” I said quickly. I was growing extremely anxious, I didn’t know if she was ok. She had to be ok. She can’t just die on me, not now.

“You aren’t going to like it…” He trailed off, looking nervous.

“Please just fucking tell me Louis.” I said, practically begging now. I needed to know what happened – it was tearing me up inside.

“Ok, just promise you’ll stay calm.” He said and I quickly nodded. “Well Hailey was at the apartment Connor and her share.” I winced at the thought of them living together but he just continued on. “It was late, and she was writing something when Connor got home. He was frustrated, had a long day, and he kind of blew up at Hailey.” He sighed.

“I don’t see what this has to do with the car crash.” My voice cracked slightly on crash. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Connor walked in and glared at him. I can’t believe he yelled at her, as if he wasn’t already a bastard.

“Hailey ran out crying and drove away because… um oh god…” He said running a hand through his hair as if he was trying to think of the right words to say to me. He sighed, closing his eyes as if he was bracing for impact. “He hit her.”

I stood completely frozen for a second, letting the words sink in. He. Hit. Her. I soon started seeing red as I thought about him laying hands on her. I turned to run at him, maybe he should get a taste of his own fucking medicine, but was blocked by Liam and Zayn.

“Calm the hell down Styles.” I heard Zayn say, but I could barely understand him. My body was literally shaking in anger, I could hear nothing but the blood pumping in my ears as I watched as he froze mid step, staring at me struggling against my band mates.

Lucky for me, Zayn’s shoe was untied and with on last forceful push, he was on his back.  And obviously, Liam by himself couldn’t hold me back.

With in seconds I was in font of Connor and without even thinking, my fist reached up and slammed into his jaw. His head flew back and just as I was about to hit him again, the jackass had the balls to hit me back. Right in the gut. And before I knew it, we were on the floor.

I was flailing my arms trying to hit him where it would hurt but that was difficult. I’m sure I had at least two of the guys trying to pull me off, and the other two for sure were on Connor.