Chapter 13

Alright starting to do random dedacations so today's is LouisLikesCarrot because her comment on Chapter 12 made me laugh :D Thanks for reading hun! 

Alrgihty READ ON! 

~~~

Hailey’s POV 

“That is the cutest thing EVER!” Eleanor squealed when I finally finished my long story about how long I had liked Harry and how we had finally gotten together.

“But are you really sure you love him?” Danielle asked me. “I mean you have been dating for like 2 hours now and you already love him?” I understood where she was coming from, so I took a second to think about it before responding. 

“Well, I think I am. I know I am actually. It’s just the way he hugs me or kisses me makes me feel all tingly and special and the thought of being without him or him with another girl makes me want to scream. If it isn’t love well then I don’t know what it really is.” I tried to explain everything the best I could without sounding like a total idiot and they nodded then Eleanor put her arm around me.

“This may be the cutest thing ever, but hun. You have it bad…” She said looking to Danielle for her to continue.

“Sounds like its going to be extremely easy for you to get hurt.” She told me with a hint of pity in her eyes. 

“I guess it is, and I mean I know there is a good chance of it happening but I’m gonna beat myself up if we never try. I guess its giving him the chance to destroy me but knowing he won’t.” I said slowly, choosing each word carefully to try to show them how I feel. “Liam or Louis could destroy you right now, right? But you know they won’t.”

They nodded then Eleanor said. “Let’s go find the boys.” We walked out of the room and down the stairs just in time to see Zayn and Harry walk out of the living room. Oh buy, I bet that was a fun conversation. HAHA, I missed it! Sucks to suck Hazza. When he saw me he pulled a small smile and came over and took my hand. His hand completely covered mine, they are freaking huge. I kind of liked it though, even if his hand and mine were slightly sweaty. It still sent little tingles up my arm. I squeezed his hand slightly and he did the same back. I smiled. 

“Well I’m bored.” Louis shouted out shouted out from where he was standing behind Eleanor with he arms around her waist. Aw, cutest couple ever. 

“We could go out to lunch or something?” Danielle recommended. Everyone nodded their heads but then I remembered.

“You guys can, I can’t.” Everyone looked at me like I was stupid. “Not released to the public yet, remember?” 

“Oh ya…” 

“I’m stuck here...” I groaned. All the boys shared a glance. 

“Why don’t we take you public?” Liam said. “Not as Harry’s girlfriend or anything, but as our best friend and Zayn’s sister?” 

I thought about it for a while. I remember before I left I would be cooped up in this house all the time. Maybe it is worth it. Screw haters.

“Sure, but I have to change first.” I said looking down at my short shorts and long t-shirt. Ewww. 

“make it quick. I’m starving!” Niall whined. Ugh, even after the huge as-… butt breakfast I made him this morning. But still I ran up the stairs and looked in my closet. 

I frantically looked through everything before I saw a dress. It was white, strapless nd had flowers on it. It was cute and casual, and I wanted to look good when I went public. I quickly put it on and did my hair in a cute bun and plopped on a headband. I grabbed the first pair of matching shoes I could find which were tan flats and went back down stairs. Eleanor and Danielle had changed too. Eleanor was wearing black skinnies and a cute white sleeveless shirt with flats and Danielle was wearing was wearing a cute black skirt and a shirt. We looked pretty awesome if I did say so myself. 

When I got downstairs (last one down, guilty) I walked towards Harry who put his arm around my waist. 

“Harry, she can’t be with you without it being assumed that you guys are together.” Harry reluctantly dropped his arms “We will all switch around walking with her to show that we are all just friends with her, ok? Start with Zayn Hailey.” I walked over to Zayn who lung an arm over my shoulder and smiled down at me. I smiled back, not really nervous. I was just gonna be me. 

We all decided to walk just to get fresh air because it was easier. The more we walked away from the house the more cameras came. I guess they wanted to get more info about the ‘new girl’. It was acutally quite fun. After a while of talking and walking with Zayn, Louis let go of Eleanor to come over and sling me onto his back. 

“LOUIS TOMLINSON I’M WEARING A DRESS!” I screamed into his ear. He just laughed and ran the rest of the way into Nandos (shocker…) with me on his back. When he finally set me down I was laughing my butt off and trying to straighten out my dress. We then got a booth and all sat down. I was between Harry and Niall and Niall had hi arm around me. We placed our orders, with Niall ordering half the menu when a girl came up to our table asking for autographs. 

“Um not to be rude but who is she?” She aked pointing at me. It was a legit question. 

“Oh that’s Hailey, our best friend and my adopted sister.” Zayn said quickly while I nodded and giggled. 

“Aww that is so cool! Can I have a picture?” She asked me. 

“Um sure!” I responded quickly while posing for the picture with her. She took pictures with the rest of the guys and then left. 

“I like being public.” I said as we were finally walking out of the restaurant. It was Harry’s turn to walk with me so he had his arm around my shoulder. He leaned down and whispered.

“Even better, its date night tonight.”