Chapter 12

Hailey’s POV 

Am I dreaming? Like seriously, this seems way too good to be true. Here I was walking up the driveway to the One Direction like MANSION, hands intertwined with Harry Styles who is now my boyfriend. I am surprised I wasn’t totally fangirling right now. But then suddenly Harry groaned.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, worried that he was regretting this whole decision already. We had been together for barley 10 minut3. He looked down at me and sighed.

“I just realized we are about to get attacked by all the boys and Eleanor and Danielle…” He told me and I groaned too. This wasn’t going to be pretty.

“Come on lets just get this over with…” I said but he pulled me back. 

“Do you think they’re watching?” He asked me looking at all the windows.

“Yes, why?” I asked growing suspicious. He just pulled me in closer and trapped me against his chest. “What the heck are you doing? I just said they CAN see us!” 

“Its easier to explain this way.” Was all he told before pressing his lips to mine and as much as I wanted to pull back I couldn’t find it in me too.  Thank GOD this house is on private property, or else we would ALL be screwed over. Those things said I just melted in the kiss for about a minute before he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I pulled back only to find his pouting face looking back at me. I just giggled and began to pull him inside. At the front door we both stopped to mentally prepare ourselves for what was going to happen. 

He took the first step and opened the front door, and I almost screamed. There standing at the door was five smiling boys just standing there. 

“GIRLS! SHES BACK!” Liam took his eyes off us for about a split second to yell up the stairs. I then heard a stampede of feet down the stairs until Danielle and Eleanor stood in front of us. Both pairs of eyes zeroed in on our still locked hands and shrieked, causing me to tighten my grip on Harry’s hand as he did the exact the same to mine. 

You know when you have an older sister that you can tell everything to? Like someone who always has you back and will always pick up the phone when you call? They are totally amazing and perfect aren’t they? Well that’s Danielle and Eleanor for me. But we all know those older sisters have some faults. One of them being they have to know details on EVERYTHING. Including relationships. 

This being said I soon found my hand being ripped out of Harry’s and me being dragged up the stairs, barely getting time to wave goodbye to Harry over my shoulder before getting practically thrown in my bedroom and hearing the door click. 

“Hey girls! I missed you so much!” I hugged them both while they practically crushed me into hugs. 

“So give me details how was the boys tour? How’s life in the UK?” I said trying to avoid my subject. 

It worked. Both the girls launched into detail about every significant moment in their relationships since I left over a year ago. All I really had to do was sit there, nod, smile, and use the occasional ‘AWW’ or ‘No way!’. They actually fell for this for about 20 minutes before Eleanor finally realized. 

“YOU DISTRACTED US!” She suddenly blurted out and Danielle just looked at her. “We’ve been in here for 20 minutes and we haven’t even said a word about little Hailey and Mr. Styles.” She looked at me and winked. 

“Oh my god you’re right! What’s up with all the hand holding?” Danielle asked me. 

“And don’t you think we didn’t see that little kiss out there.” Eleanor said in a mocking tone. 

Damn... I mean dang. “Umm I mean there’s not much to tell…” I started but was cut off.

“Um no. The fact that the last time we saw you, you were single and now you have a boyfriend means there is tons to tell!” Danielle said, pretty much forcing me to spill my guts. 

So with that I began to tell my story. From when I came home to now. 

Harry’s POV 

I felt the loss of Hailey’s hand immediately as she was dragged up the stairs. I was scared and nervous for her until I heard the door close upstairs and remembered I was in front of all the boys. I turned my gaze back to them. They still had the creepy smile on their faces and I can honestly could day I was scared. 

“HAZZA GOTTA GIRLFRIEND! HAZZA GOTTA GIRLFRIEND!” Louis suddenly busted out screaming. I clamped a hand over his mouth hoping the Hailey hadn’t heard. 

“But in all seriousness, you and Hailey are together?” Liam asked, always the sensible one. 

“Er… umm… basically…  yea we are.” I couldn’t help the smile that made its way onto my face at the thought of being her one and only.

“Well it looks like we need to have a private conversation then, Styles.” Zayn said putting a hand on my shoulder. 

Oh god.

~~

Hey guys just a request for you guys! 

Can we try to get this on the what's hot list or try to move it up in fan fiction? Please! It would mean the world to me! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! 

Thank you 

LOVES!!!! 

~Anna