Chapter 16

Hey guys! Sorry about missing Wendsday's update. I feel terrible but this one is a longer one so hope you enjoy. This is the last chapter before drama starts... 

Also the song on the side, ignore waht she says at the end.

Dedication to angietwistie3 because her she loved the last chapter so much she left like two paragraphs in the comments and she got my fingers in the hole joke first :P

LOVES thanks for reading 

~~~

Hailey’s POV 

It had been two weeks since our first date, and Harry and I had been happier than ever. We hadn’t gone out on any other big dates because of the stupid paps but we had plenty of movie dates and everything, and I was enjoying every minute of it. If it was even possible I was falling more and more in love with him. It was like every night when I went to bed I loved him less than I did when I woke up again. Man that sounds really cliché… 

But the boys were doing great, occasionally I was left alone at the house so the boys could record or be interviewed. I was mentioned a couple times in the interviews in stuff but the huge news about me was slowly dying down, things were returning back to normal. Or as normal as they were going to be now that I was partially famous. Oh well. 

Everything seemed perfect. Even Connor and Amy had finally gotten back together back in the US. 

I was just sitting in my room writing, still finishing the song from that morning, doing a few last minute things to finish it off. It was bugging me that just some words were wrong and it made everything sound wrong. It was extremely frustrating. 

I needed a Diet Coke, the one drink that can help me focus. I looked at the clock and saw that it was exactly one in the morning. UGH! I made my way down the hall and was about to go downstairs when I heard sniffling from inside of a room. I lowly approach the door and realize that its Harry’s room. 

I cautiously open the door and see him on sitting on his bed in front of his computer, hands pulling at his curls in tears. 

“Oh, Hazza.” I whisper. 

Harry’s POV 

I watched my twitter and hate message after hate message came rolling in. 

@Harry_Styles God I hate you... literally go die

How the hell is @Harry_Styles in a band, he can’t even sing! 

More and more things like this just came flooding in but something even worse was happening. They had found Hailey. 

@HailzM You are such a slut, I bet you’re sleeping around with all of our boys. BACK OFF. 

Ewww @HailzM isn’t even that pretty. Slut.

Some people deserve to die in my list. @HailzM was just added. 

All the continuous hate for me, my band mates, and the girl I was in love with kept flashing before my eyes. All the mean things they said swirling around in my head I felt the bed sink in beside me. I turned and saw Hailey sitting on the bed beside me, obviously here to comfort me. I let her shut the laptop and carefully take my hands out of my hair. She wrapped her arms around me and I just stayed sitting like that for about 10 minutes until something in me snapped. I let my face fall into her hair and grabbed her probably too tightly and laid down with her just sobbing into her hair.  

She just sat there, her hand clenching and unclenching on my chest soothingly. She didn’t say a word she already knew what was going on. She just sat there and let me cry it all out. When I was finally done I looked her in the eyes.

“Thank you, I really do love you.” I said in a whisper. 

“I love you too Harry but you can’t listen to them. They really are just stupid girls sitting behind computer screens.” 

“But why do they hate me or Liam or Zayn or Louis or Niall? Or you?” 

“They hate us because we are better than them. You are gorgeous and have the best voice I have ever heard and I have the best 5 best friends ever. They’re jealous they just want to pull us apart Hazz.” She told me, stroking my hair. 

Then the worst thought occurred to me. “What if they do, pull us apart I mean.” My voice cracked at the end. 

She looked at me weirdly then left the room. I was extremely confused until she came back with a guitar. 

She sat down in front of me and starting strumming quietly not to wake up the others. She looked at me in the eye and sang. 

You had my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart

Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star

Baby 'cause in the dark, you can't see shiny cars

And that's when you need me there

With you, I'll always share

Because when the sun shines, we'll shine together

Told you I'll be here forever

Said I'll always be your friend

Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end

Now that it's raining more than ever

Know that we'll still have each other

You can stand under my umbrella

You can stand under my umbrella-ella-ella 

Ehh eh eh eh ya ya 

You can stand under my umbrella-ella-ella 

Ehh eh eh eh ya ya 

She hugged me again when she was done. 

“Nothing is going to happen to us.” She whispered. 

Then we feel asleep. 

Zayn’s POV 

I wa tiredly walking down the hall at about 1 in the afternoon when I had woken up and saw Harry’s room open. I walked a little closer and peeked in. 

Inside was Harry AND Hailey sleeping in each others arms. I just stood in the doorway for a minute and took them in. I realized the tear stains on harry’s cheeks and realized that Hailey must have been comforting him. I also saw the guitar on the floor and smiled. 

Maybe Hailey and Harry wasn’t such a bad idea after all I thought to myself as I walked away. 

  ~~ Thanks again! Anyone wanna guess what happens next.