Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up on the couch, with my feet in Liam’s lap and my head in Harry’s. I couldn’t stop the blush that crept onto my check as I realized that Harry’s hand was in my hair, probably meaning he had been stroking my hair. He was fast asleep looking like an angel.

Just then an alarm went off. I started laughing out loud when I recognized Simon Cowell’s voice booming “GET YOUR BLOODY ARSES OUT OF BED!” which caused all the guys to groan louder. They slowly started to get up and put of their shirts, as most of them had taken them off last night before falling asleep.  

“If you all are ready in 5 minutes I’ll make waffles.” I said noticing how they were all going extremely slow.

“GO MEN GOO!!!” I heard Niall scream while running for the bathroom to do his hair while the rest of the boys started to rush, grabbing the closest thing and putting it on then rushing Niall out of the bathroom. I just laughed and walked into the kitchen.

I was getting out all of the stuff then I realized they didn’t have eggs. Typical.

“BOYS! YOU DON’T HAVE EGGS!!!” I shouted down the hall and within a second all of them had their heads stuck in the fridge searching for eggs.

“Who went grocery shopping last?” Liam asked the other boys who glared at Niall. Niall forgot food?

“Wow. Niall forgot food! I am shocked!” I said sarcastically causing all the boys to laugh.

“All right, who’s going to get stuff.” Zayn asked. It obviously wasn’t going to be him.

“Not me!”

After half an hour of arguing including all the boys except Zayn decided to go to the grocery store as well as the cleaners and about 5 other stores that needed to be visited.

“Don’t miss me too much!”

“Bye Princess!”

“FINISH BREAKFAST!!”

I giggled and waved while shutting the door then returned to the living room. There on the couch sat my brother flipping through my songbook. That was in my room before… I realized he meant for NOW to be the time to explain.

“Now, when did this happen. Cause this is really good.” He said holding up my book and I sighed. Time to fess up.

“Umm well you see it turns out I’m not gonna be a teacher. I dropped out of the degree one day when I went to class with my best friend Amy so we could hang out together afterwards. The class was called ‘Preforming Arts’ and it basically prepares kids to go into the music industry.” I paused and he nodded, urging me to continue.

“So I started humming along then I started singing without thinking. They thought I was pretty good. So I went to audition for the class. Throughout the class you are grading on acting, rapping, dancing, instrument, and singing. You get a rating from 1-10 on each of those that you can change your rating as the years goes on. So I went to the teacher, Mr. Hardin who really is amazing, and I sang, acted a little, rapped, danced and played piano. I got a 5 in rapping, a 7 in dance, a 9 on acting and a 10 on instrument and singing. So I joined the class and began writing songs, and doing all this other stuff for half the day every day. Then I had like one other class and that was it. I instantly fell in love.”