Chapter 42

Guess whos a terrible person... Guys I'm super sorry this weekend was way busier than I had hoped and I only got one short chapter done. Partly becuase I just got my first boyfriend and we've been texting a lot and school work. But I really really think this chapter is a good and at least another 2 will be out before this time next week

Dedicated to Flashingtoothbrush who is making me a TRAILER!!! AHHHHH :D 

READ ON!!

~

It had been a week. A week since I had joined One Direction back in the mansion in London. A week since the papz blew up after seeing me walk off a plane with them. A week since Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn had started to be like loving brotherly slaves to regain my trust.  A week since I saw the boy who had crushed my heart since that terrible night. A week since I had been trying to push down the feelings I had for him. I was now sitting with Zayn and Liam on the couch watching the news. Boring right? Harry and I hadn’t talked a hole lot but we talked, but the other boys had come back and were slowly but surely fixing my second heartbreak. I was about to doze off I heard someone on the news start to talk.

“In other news today, a celebrity that has seemed to blow up the world has temporarily stopped raise to fame for a strange reason. Connor Barry returned to his old college campus where he had met apparently now ex-girlfriend, worldwide pop sensation Hailey Malik. We had Jamiee Dobbs get us some more information.”

By now I was pretty much on the edge of my seat with my jaw opened in shock. What the hell was he doing? Go back and do your job you fucking idiot! The screen flashed and I saw another girl with Connor sitting down on the sidewalk in the background.

“Today we are here and a small college, no one would guess that something huge is starting to happen.”

I knew exactly where he was. The exact spot. I felt tears start to prickle my eyes as I remembered.

Flashback

I looked down at my map of the campus as I walked around in the freezing cold, absolutely no idea where I was going. Of coarse my new roommate Amy had to wake up to go to an early freaking class. Ugh, where the heck was I? Screw maps, I can’t read this!

I sighed and pulled my jacket around me more, wishing I could be back in my bed in the UK. I stuffed the map in my pocket and brushed some of my hair back. Maybe college in the United States wasn’t such a good idea.

Actually it defiantly wasn’t a good idea I thought as I ran smack into a hard chest. Before I could hit the ground though I felt big hands grab my waist to keep my upright.

“I am so sorry!” I spoke quickly and quietly, but not moving out of his grip. I looked up at him smiling slightly, kind of unsure.

“Its ok. No worries. So you’re the new British girl right?” He asked in a very friendly tone and continued when I nodded shyly. “Well you seem lost? Come on let me help you find your way around.” He grabbed my hand gently and started showing me around the campus, a smile on both of our faces the whole time. He made me laugh, he bought me coffee, and he told me to call him whenever I needed him.

Maybe the States weren’t that bad.

End Flashback