1.Pity Boy

Tharn Li a 19-year-old boy... Who is studying medicine to be a doctor like his father... But he wanted to be a general physician, not a psychiatrist like his dad...

Tharns's Dad Dr. Dean Li is one of the famous psychiatrists in Bangkok...he is a very humble, helpful and generous man, he loves his patients and that's why all his patients trust him a lot, not only his patients are from Bangkok ..but people coming from different cities are also aware of him and come for their treatment...

Tharn has lost his mom at the age of 10 and since then, he spent his time with his dad ...his dad never get married again so that Tharn can get his full attention ...Tharn always consider him the best dad ...since from childhood Tharn always visit his dad's hospital after his school, everyone is aware of Tharn coz when Tharns's dad is busy with the patient he spends time with staffs in hospital ...he learned a lot of things in very early age coz he spent too much time in hospital.. and from there he got inspired for being a doctor...

Tharn is a very joyful boy who stay always happy and laughs a lot...he interact with every person in the hospital...he loves to talk ..he has lots of friends ...and he considers the whole hospital as his family...

On the other hand Type Tan a 14-year-old boy who is living in a shelter associated with an NGO (which works for child welfare) is a very quiet boy..always feel scared...the NGO rescued him from a family who adopted him at the age of 12.. the lady who adopted him tortured him and made him work all day and her husband tried to rape him with his friends at the age of 12 but type somehow managed to escape and luckily he was found unconscious by NGO people...they asked him what happened
with him...but he was in so much shock that he couldn't speak....

One of the girls from NGO, Mini took him to Dr. Dean's hospital....Dr. Dean tried to talk to type..and slowly type started open up to Dean and said what happened..the NGO filed a case against the adopted parents and both went to jail...but type was still in trauma... he is now 14 but still the NGO is facing lots of issue with him, he never talk to people he always stays alone ... sometimes he stop eating and mini has to bring him to Dr. Dean to know the reason... every time Dean help him to overcome his fear.....he felt really comfortable with Dr. Dean ....

Type lost his parents at age of 8 and spend time in the orphanage until that family adopts him...

Type is facing issues with forgetting and moving on in his life...Dr. Dean really likes type ..he even asks him to volunteer to help others in the hospital but he has lots of trust issues so he works only if Dr. Dean is with him ...he really loves Dean coz Dean treats him like his son...

One day mini came to Dean saying the type is not showing any progress in the shelter she is worried about him ...Dr. Dean why don't you ask him to stay with you so that you can monitor him as well as he can learn things... very soon he will be an adult and we can't keep him in the shelter, I am afraid he is still not ready for the real world... before stepping into real-world ...coming in contact of more people, before starting to earn for survival he should learn to trust people and understand good and bad....he should see people with different shades coz everyone is not like their foster parents...

Dean: Yes mini I was thinking the same as he is close to me, he can stay with me and for the part-time, he can work here in hospital...slowly he will get used to people... though, I am not in a favour of his work, he is like my son and I have everything but I want him to save some money for his future and before going to the real world for jobs, he needs an idea of the real world and gets used to people....

Why don't you arrange special permission for this child...ideally I want to adopt him but I have to ask Tharn whether he is ready for a sibling or not...I can't take such decisions on my own....if he lives with us both will get the opportunity to know each other...

After few days Dean gets news that he got special permission from the court to let type stay with him... as type is underage the court's approval is required ....

Dean: type are you ready to go ...I came here especially to pick you... Come on say goodbye to your friends and let's go....

Type: I don't have any friends ....

Dean: no issue but you shared a time with them so come on ay bye to everyone...type did as Dean said...

Type: Dr. Dean thank you..

Dean: you have to call me dad from now on ...I know I am not your dad but I love you as much as I love my son.... ..by the way, I have a son named Tharn studying medicine...he is 20 years old a very decent boy...you will live with him and type don't be scared of anything I and Tharn will help you in everything....

Type: Thank you, dad, you are doing so much for me and I am giving you so much trouble...

Dean: Type do you know why I am taking you to my home, coz you can overcome your fears...sweetie you need to understand one day you have to face this world and you have to be ready for that ....you can't always depend on someone...

Type: I can't do it....I don't like when people stare at me I really feel scared ...Dad why you can't always be around ....

Dean: Ha ha ha oh type don't worry I won't leave you alone until you are comfortable...and no one is going to harm you my boy ...I will always be with my son....

They both reached home and Dean asked the driver to take Type's luggage.. let's go type... let's go to your home...

‍‍‍‍Author's Note

Hello Readers This is my 4th book ...please give love and support to this also hope you like my writing...

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID.

Also please read my 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary
Love of Pete and Kao
I hate my husband