83.

Harry

There's been so much going on lately.

Brenda and Louis had ended up telling me about what was going on with them. I could see to a point where they were coming from. However, being Nevaeh's best friend I do believe that Brenda should have taken the time and effort to contact her to explain everything.

On the other hand I definitely can see where Nevaeh is coming from and I don't blame her at all. I love her for being just the way she is.

It's now been nearly a week though since she needed time and we haven't really spoken much at all even though we're in the same house.

Overall it's starting to get to me. She's very stubborn and can definitely hold her own I just don't want her holding things back from me and/or against me.

It's pretty hard to explain anything though when she won't hold a conversation with me if it doesn't concern the kids.

I tell her every morning and every night that I love her with everything in me, yet I get no response from her.

I truly hope that she doesn't believe that she can't trust me, or even worse that I'd pick anything or anyone else above her or our kids. That's just not true. The thought alone breaks my heart.

We really need to talk and soon. This is killing me not being able to be near her like we should be. I can tell it's hard for the kids as well.

"Nevaeh, baby please can we talk about what has happened possibly tonight?"

"Harry, I know it's been about a week since everything and all I don't like what I'm thinking or feeling. It might be better getting to it, so yeah, once the kids are asleep"

"Thank you, I love you so much. You know that right?"

"You know what Harry, I'm not sure what I know anymore. I truly thought I knew more than I apparently did. So we'll see"

She turned and left the room.

Later that night

"Nevaeh, please don't tell me you don't love me anymore"

"I do Harry, but I'm kinda confused about how you could just stick by Brenda and Louis side just like that after they've been missing for months without a word to anyone?"

"It's not that I took their side, I just heard them out. Louis was the only person I had for some time before I'd met you. I thought it was actually the least I could do as a friend"

"Really? Even though neither of them could do the same courtesy? You feel that you owed them that? So what exactly did you think of how I felt in all of this?"

"Baby, I understand about everything that you feel about what they did...it's just...

"It's just nothing Harry. You deliberately took the initiative and listened when you know how I felt. I just told her that I'd listen just not right then. I needed time. Yet instead they came right here then acted the victim. You bought right into it"

She was now to the point of almost crying.

"And Harry if we can't be on the same page for something like this, how can I ever depend on you to protect the kids when you couldn't even pick them up?"

"You can't be serious right now. I'd give my life for you and those kids. You're all my world Nevaeh"

"Really because it sure didn't look like it when all three of you were standing here missing clothes. What was that about? All while your children were screaming their heads off crying. Though you just stood there with the two of them yet again without pants. Then you tell me it's not what it looks like"

"Nevaeh, the baby threw up on my pants. He then messed through his diaper on Louis pants. Brenda exploded a bottle onto her top. I threw them into the wash and was lending Louis a pair of sweats and Brenda a t shirt. That's when everything happened"

"Wait..what baby"

"Brenda and Louis' that's what happened. Come to find out she was pregnant when JoJo had Benjamin. She never knew but that's in part why she had been so emotional. Anyway she had a son but then they were given news that she couldn't have any other children. They were both kinda upset about that but figured they had one and that was better than none"

"So that's what reason they couldn't find a way to talk to anyone? Whatever Harry if that's what they wanna go with"

"Don't you believe me about the clothes either? I swear I wouldn't lie to you Nevaeh. You mean too much to me for that"

"Alright Harry we'll work on it.  I swear to God though if you take the side over this family one more time, there will not be any wedding"

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and kussed her. "I promise that's not going to happen baby"

********************************
Nevaeh can certainly be stubborn

If you're liking
Please hit ☆