21.

Saturday

Brian

I woke up rather early today. My mind is just racing like a damn freight train. I can only hope this when charade is nearly over, I mean I've known 'Neil' for nearly seven years now, and I know the things he's done in the past, but thought he was through with that kind of shit.

"Did you hear me"

I hear 'Neil's' voice bringing me out of my thoughts

"No, sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked if you were doing anything today?"

"Oh, was just thinking about going for a walk is all, how bout you?"

"No, just hanging out here I think" he glances around   "I'm glad that nagging bitch is gone, one down, and four to go" he laughs "shouldn't be too hard, none of 'em seem to bright"

"No probably not, I mean they are all friends, right" I go to get changed "I shouldn't be out long" I just can't believe how rude and utterly degrading he is, even towards his own. I  just agree for some stupid reason.

"Ok, no problem Bri, take your time"

Louis

I'm sitting on the end of the bed, waiting for Brenda to get out of the bathroom.
She steps into the room, I look at her, she can tell I've got something on my mind.
"Morning Bren, uh I need to tell ya something"

"What is it, Lou, you're kinda worrying right off the beginning the day like this"

"Well, uh you know you sent me back to get your friend last night right"

Yes, why, something happen?"

Well, that's just it, I don't know if that guy hit her or not, but I could tell she had been crying, and she didn't say a word the whole way here, then just laid down on the couch to go to sleep. Just not like the other times she's been here, I think you should talk to her, ya know see if he did anything, if she's ok"

"Ok, yeah, I definitely will thank you,Lou"

Harry

I wake in a good mood. Why? Perhaps just the idea flowing through my mind of getting to see my Vaeh today.

Ok maybe shouldn't call her mine.

I feel like she is though.

Too soon?

Perhaps for some, yes.

I feel it in my bones... love.

Ok, ok calm down Harry don't get ahead of yourself.

I'm brought from my thoughts when there's a knock at my door.

Who can that be?

I go to answer, with a smile.

Surprise! She says and jumps into my arms.
"Morning, some ones in a good mood"

"Yep, just wanted to see you, is it ok, or you want me to come back later?"

Shaking my head "get in here, beautiful, I'm so happy to see you" I wrap my arms around her and peck her cheek.

"Harry"

"Yes"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, anything"

"Please don't think I'm crazy or something, but I haven't been with anyone, ya know, in that way....since...well you know" she looks down "will that make you not want to be with me, and you would rather find someone with more