18.

Harry

From Lou: sorry almost forgot but I hope you say yes. All the gals are going to dinner and dragging us guys along, was hoping you come and keep me company, even though I happen to know a certain gal you like will also be there. Please say yes, even though it's kinda last minute.

To Lou: you're in luck I'm not busy , so I can this time. What time?

From Lou: oh it's tomorrow, but still didn't give you much time. It's at 3 @ Kaseys Grill then to The Underground

To Lou: sounds like fun, I'll meet you there

Thursday

Nevaeh

I'm absolutely on edge to start this day. I don't know what direction it's going to go, so I'm not really sure how to feel about it.

Sitting here thinking, so many thoughts running through my head. With the amount of people going I wonder if anyone has thought to make reservations  at either the restaurant or if we can get a section at the club? Damn, how is everyone even getting there? Maybe Brenda knows these answers. I better find out.

To Bren: I may sound crazy but how is everyone getting to the restaurant?

From Bren: oh shit good question, hadnt thought of it, I mean Alex has been staying here but shes supposed to have a guy and then there's JoJo that's alone

To Bren: ok so what if I go with Liam to yours to pick up Alex and my guy, that'll make a full car

To Bren: you have yourself, Lou and then JoJo. I'm guessing maybe Mel has a rental with her guy so they'll drive.

From Bren: yes, sounds like a plan, oh and Lou sent Harry a message, he's going to meet us as well

To Bren: ok anyone make reservations and get a section at the club

From Bren: yes that has been done last night

To Bren: oh thank goodness for that. I'll be there at 2:30ish for Alex then, then we can head out or meet there, since you gotta get JoJo

Picking up Liam, "so Li are we ready, I mean we have to actually spend time now with both of them at once"

"I guess, but I'll only tell him once before we go, if he tries any foolishness, hes going to feel it, I've been nice so far, I just hope he leaves, but we'll still hear every word the fools say."

We pull up to my other place to get Brian. Go inside "hey Bri, I see you are still here" I chuckle

Liam untied him and proceeds to tell him to get ready quickly for the dinner and dancing. "Oh and by the way, I'm telling you this once, so listen up, if you try any funny business, by that I mean anything that's happened" he motions around "you'll feel it and you will only wish you hadn't if you continue, because it will only intensify"

Brian is fully dressed and we leave while hes sputtering. I say "Brian you asked for this, so you will go along with it...end of, got it"

We arrive at Brenda's, I go up and knock on the door to get Alexa as shes the only one home. She gets into the cat. We head to the restaurant in total quiet. I'm happy to see that when we arrive that Brenda and Harry are here so just Mel left which should be any minute I'd say.
As we start walking up I see Harry smile so bright, I know hes happy to see me, but hes got to be a bit more discreet, I've told him. I was thrown off though when JoJo starts towards us, me thinking shes going to give me, her friend a hug, to my surprise, she grabs onto Brian, but calling him Ben and asking why he's here.