51.

Two months later
January 1

Nevaeh

I'm now at 5 months and showing pretty good. I'm pretty excited too.

Mel made it past her 7 month mark, so that's a plus. Although here in her 8th she's been very, shall we say moody. I can't say I blame her, she's pretty much been put on bed rest.

Today, however we're heading to the doctor. Me for a check and to see if we can get a gender today. For Mel, well to make sure all is good. She's started having some pains this morning, so it's best as well that it's today.

JoJo as we hear has been doing well. Brenda in the last month has placed the house up for sale. Saying she can't deal with living there any longer where at every turn Louis is there to haunt her. She has a right to try to be happy again too. He's moved on and she's at least gotta try. I honestly can't blame her.

We're now at the doctor as Mel is called first both Harry and I stood to go back with her, hoping all is ok. The doctor glanced at me, asking if I also had an appointment, I just nodded. Saying I wanted to find out if Mel was good first though. She simply replied "ok" as she knew we'd been in with Mel and knew the situation. She started to use the gel, but Mel suddenly gasped and let out a yell and a gush of water hit the floor.

The doctor then said "I'm calling the ambulance to get you to the hospital, these babies are coming" Harry and I  looked at each other "doc, uh will they be ok? I mean it's a month early still?" She looked at us, smiled and said " better than a month ago, yes" she the went to leave but then turned around quickly "I'll see you at the hospital, right? I gotta go" we the said together "yes, right behind ya"

On our way out to the car Harry took my hand shakily and said "it's really happening baby, I'm happy, but so nervous"

I looked at him "Harry, it's all going to be good, you'll be an amazing dad" then I kissed him "just think, they'll be new year babies" he smiled

We drove the short distance that felt like forever to the hospital.

"Baby, you know I love you so much right?" Harry said out of nowhere, I'm not sure if he was just thinking or...

"Yes, Harry I do, and I love you as too"

"I'm going to love these two as my own, but you know I can't wait till my own flesh and blood make their arrival"

"I know you will Harry, you have so much love, and they will love you. You are their daddy, period"

We went into the hospital.
I stayed with Mel.
Harry stepped out to call Brenda to let her know of the news.

Soon Bren and JoJo arrived to give Harry and I  a break. (It had been nearly 6 hours at this point) I had went to grab a sandwich.

Once we got back to the room Mel was pushing baby 1 out. Which baby 2 soon followed. She was extremely exhausted but it finally over for her. She was then distant and didn't really want to see anyone but especially either of them, which was perhaps best so she didn't get attached. The hospital decided to treat it as an adoption case then and moved them out into the nursery. They placed the tag on with the name as Styles and Harry and I had priority on everything concerning them.

They were a little small, but otherwise healthy. Weighing in at 5 lbs 8 oz. For the girl and 6 lbs even for the boy. All in all though that's a lot of baby. The doctor said this is normal with multiple births.

Their names? We decided on using both Harry and i's middle names with them.

Marcus Edward Styles
Charlotte Marie Styles

Today has been a long day. Tomorrow we'll retry for the gender then back here to the hospital. We will be able to hold them then and start feeding. We were told to head home for the night to rest since it has gotten late that the nurses would attend to Marcus and Char for the night.

They were going to set us up a room to stay the next day or two. So when we came in tomorrow we'd be set as if we had our own personal space, yet if we needed help or had questions it was available for the day or so as we are still new parents. I thought this was nice.

After a couple days we ready to go home. Before going we took our first picture of them together. Then proceeded in taking our babies home. We were now officially on our own with our new lil family. It felt good, healthy, and so much love.

At my appointment we found out Harry and I were having a boy

He was so excited to be having a boy, but I think he was just happy no matter. It was a baby we made together. I'm sure he most likely wants to 'make' more of as he says our own actual children. I know though in his heart he'll love them all as his own, they are his, he is their only daddy.

We set Mel up with an apartment. Paying her first 6 months in advance. Thinking that was fair, so that if she wished to stay in the area she could find some sort of job. If not then she may get something part time to move on. She really wasn't our responsibility after all. I thought it was fair.

JoJo is due in roughly a month and a half give or take.

Brenda is hoping to sell the house by then so they don't have to move the baby things on top of the other things.

She's been packing things pretty regularly as well. Tossing things that belonged to Louis into a box. She didn't go through with burning them. Said she'd drop them to the gym since he liked it there so much. I knew she was being sarcastic, but we laughed a bit anyway. Figured it's better than crying over what's done.

She's recently talked to a guy she met at the store one day. I think just on a friendly note, but better than alone.

She's  a good person and friend. What Louis has done to her was shitty. I hope he knows what a mistake he's made.

I am starting to believe though, thanks to Harry, that we all deserve to be happy and to be loved.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please hit the ☆ to like

Comment