98.

JoJo

I can't believe it's already the end of July. My baby is turning 2.

Brian and I've talked about it, as well as talked to Louis and thought a little celebration for the two boys would be fun.

Nevaeh had said, it would be a good reason for a bar-b- que.

We all agreed. So here we are, at her house. The gang is all here. A new addition to the group as well. I really like her so far, she's no Brenda, but then again Brenda definitely did Louis wrong. He wears a big smile these days and genuinely looks happy.

Kimber is very nice and gets along with everyone. Bonus is, she loves William as her own. I definitely won't be surprised or upset if Louis marries her.

Anyway, at this cookout, Dana and Tom have told us they've now set a date. Yes, they were engaged, and now have set a date. They're getting married April 3. Not wanting to make a big deal over it though, yet wanting to let all of us her know.

Cheers and hugs were spread throughout to and for them. Everyone was happy for them.

The youngest boys, the birthday duo jumped up and down and started running around. I think they're going to be good friends. They're so cute.

Once food was done. They had gifts, like cars, fire trucks etc. boy toys. They were happy as can be.

The kids soon played in the pool and on the swing set. They all played together very good, thank goodness. Getting tired out, in the best way.

There was cupcakes so things were easier. They loved it all the same.

Soon enough though it had been a long tiring day for all and everyone started to leave.

It wasn't quite Harry & Nevaeh's anniversary yet but I offered to take Char with me. As Liam offered to take the boys with him. Giving them some time for them.

They both got the hint and accepted immediately with thanks.

Happy 2nd Birthday to William and Benjamin.

Happy early 1st anniversary to Harry & Nevaeh.

Real Friends Or Ones of Convenience जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें