95.

Nevaeh

Harry and I had a night I will never forget with rose petals spread throughout, candles lit in just the perfect places. Wine had been chilling as well as the ever tasteful chocolate covered strawberries, that Harry so thoughtfully hand fed me.

I'll admit, I was thoroughly surprised as well as spoiled and I loved it.

However, it was near noon and we must get ourselves up and back to reality and that means to our children.

For me, that brings back the thought of the look on Louis' face last night and the words he was saying, then stopped. I can't even imagine what Brenda has done to him to make him look so sad and full of worry. I'm damn sure going to find out though.

By two in the afternoon we finally found our way to get the kids, which thankfully everyone was still at the bar.

Some cleaning things up, while Dana and Tina were managing to keep the kids entertained. JoJo was instructing the guys on how to safely keep and store some of the things for safe keeping. I was thankful for her, for that and not tossing everything.

I, however was wondering where Louis was, since he was nowhere in sight.

I asked Harry to check in on the kids, which he was happy to do, while I located Louis. I'd told him I needed to talk to him.

Once I finally found Louis, he looked like he'd been through the mill and had definitely seen better days.

I said, "so Louis, you don't look so good. You wanna talk about it?"

"Oh hey Nevaeh, you and Harry already back?"

"Seriously Louis? It's after two. What's going on with you?"

"Oh..uh it's not anything you need to worry about"

"Stop right there. I think, no I know I told you I'd talk to you about everything you were saying last night, today. Well, here I am. What did she do?"

He started to tear up at the thought. " I just don't get it, she left a note saying she couldn't do it and had to go. She wasn't enough, she couldn't even give me the children I deserved and that she couldn't be the mother that William needed. She didn't even say where she went to or if she'd be back. I thought we were doing good, I thought she was happy. I love her so much"

"I'm so sorry Louis. She never should have done that. I don't even know how she could just leave you and the child you have together. Much less without taking to you. I'm sorry to sound like a bitch here, but if she ever comes back around I don't want her around me or my family ever again"

"I understand that, I just don't know what to do or where to go from here"

"If it were me, which I know you're not, I'd change all the locks so she can't just get in anytime since she chose to leave. As far as your son, Harry and I will help you as much as you need"

"Thank you and I'm going to take your advice. I'm going to have to accept it I guess. I didn't really get a choice but I have to do what's best for me and my son. It's going to be hard, but as long as I've got friends like you and Harry it'll help, thank you"

Louis hugged me, I hugged him back and said "anytime"
We then lifted our heads and went to see the rest if our friends and family.

Tom had chatted with Louis a bit before about the idea of being business partners. This conversation was picked up again I think in part so Dana could run the daycare thing as hers. Not a bad idea really.

Soon enough we got a ride home and got settled for the rest of the day.

I explained the talk with Louis to Harry while the kids played.

All on our end was back to it's normal pretty much.