31.

Harry

The last couple days have went by quicker than I thought they would, but Nevaeh and I have been pretty close, which I'm very happy about. Liam made it by on Saturday, so him, and Lou and I made use of the pool table and some 'guy time' away from the ladies, while they were doing other things I'm not quite sure of. Later we all took advantage of the pool and had snacks nearby, I've never seen girls that snack so much yet are so in shape.

Liam and I are getting along pretty good now, it makes me feel good to know he's been there for Vaeh through so much, I'd love to be the one she turns to like she has with him in the past, maybe we will get there, I can only hope, but right now we are doing really good.

Before leaving on Sunday, everyone wished Nevaeh the best birthday wishes, giving her hugs but none of that was strange, not to me at least being they were friends. Then Mel told her she would like to talk with her about something and in a serious kinda way. I could only hope all was ok and she wouldn't start something with her or give her some other heartbreaking news.

Nevaeh

It was good to have friends around me for once in a positive way. I think the guys got along good while they played pool. I mean Harry and Lou were already friends, but I think they're getting along good with Liam now too which makes my heart feel good. Us girls all had a good heart to heart kinda talk as well. It felt good hearing what had happened with them over the time we were apart. Then on Sunday when ready to leave Mel said she needed to talk to me, but sounded rather serious. So I said "of course, Mel, when do you want to do this and can you give me a clue what it's about?"

"Oh, uh how's maybe Saturday, I'll have gone to see how far along I am this week and well it kinda has to do with it"

"Oh" was all I could say "yes, that'll be fine"

I walked them out. Waving as they all drove off.

Walking back into the house, I just shook my head, "she can't do it"

"Who can't do what?"

"Sorry?"

"You said, she can't do it, while shaking your head, so I'm wondering who can't do what?"

"Oh, Mel, she wants to talk to me as you heard. I asked when or what it's about, she said Saturday because she'll have been this week to see how far along she is and it has to do with it. I just hope it's not because she wants to abort now"

"Oh, Vaeh, do you really think she'd do that?"

"Well, I don't know, when we talked before she was scared because of the things he's done, I told her though that I'm not like him and she's got a good heart and the baby is half of her and he won't be around it to impact it's life, I thought she was good"

"So now I guess maybe you'll just have to see what she has to say then huh?"

"Yeah, I guess"

Harry closes the space between us, gently lifts my chin so I'm looking at him, then kisses me. "It'll all be ok baby"

"Yeah it will, so we're alone once again do you want to stay on here or go back to town?"

"Well, Tuesday is your birthday correct"

"Yes"

"So can I have you in town today perhaps then we can come back here Monday afternoon to spend the night naked underneath the stars as you put it then I can give you your gift, but I want to take you out to eat while in town, deal?"

"Sounds like you've thought about this a bit, Harry, but sounds interesting and fun, so deal"

"Shall we get ready then miss V? Will you wear something special for me?"