13.

Brenda

It's Friday, it's been kinda quiet. I've chatted a bit with Alex, but surprisingly Vaeh, we haven't had much contact with, we both kinda thought we would. I thought more so, since I seen her at the store and finding out she's been here the whole time, well at least that's what I think, she seems a little distracted or off. Alex seems to think so as well. When we have talked we have both had a nagging feeling, of sorts since Vaeh had mentioned it, saying she was feeling something was feeling off I think she put it, a gut feeling I guess you'd say, and usually when these hit more than one of us, there's something up, and not usually something good. This time, so far now it's been three of us, although that's all we are aware of, it could be possible with the other two as well. We really need to check to find them. Our so called scheduled reunion is a week now.

Some may ask why the specific date and such, well it's kinda between three of our birthdays and we  can celebrate that, have fun besides it's summer. That was our reasoning anyway, and it seamed good.

If Alex or I don't hear from Vaeh by lunch I'm going to call her to check in, to make sure she's ok and find out if she may want to just hang out or anything.

Nevaeh

I go into Brian's phone, the idiot, no lock, checking his contacts, sure as fuck, he's got what he has as just letters for names, but has used often, so here goes ...

To D: how's the plan? I got back to HSH last night but just crashed

As I've read other communications, I go with it haha

From D: those dumb bitches sent a group message, wanting reply of arrival and if bringing anyone

To D: oh yeah I think Vaeh mention briefly, I don't really listen, so any reply

From D: not yet, but will be going tuesday plus one

To D: cool looking forward to it, talk soon

These two aren't so smart after all, now D? Hmm it has to be that sick brother of mine. If he's seeing the message, who is he seeing by way of, is the question? Better yet, why act like he's dead? Surely JoJo and Mel would know what he looks like.

To Liam: I think I'm on to something

From Li: really? Now what? Do you ever rest?

To Li: yes actually all day yesterday 😂 no time for that now

To Li: do you want to hear now?

From Li: sorry yes, yes I do

To Li: don't call me crazy but I think my brother pretended to die, not sure why yet

From Li: what 🤬

To Li: that's not the kicker, I think he may look different somehow, because, you know I have Brian's phone. I texted some contact name D, well said person knows of our group message we just did, day before yesterday, sent only to the five of us. Not only that, told of plan to come in on Wednesday. So just need to see which replies of this with plus to see who he is with.

From Li: what does this mean, what will you do? He sounds even more dangerous

To Li: at least I have a bit of a heads up. This is also why I asked you to be a friends fake date. Remember, I said I had strange feeling? I guess I know why now.🙄

To Li: you can step out with her to call authorities, faking your death is very big no no, he will go down. I will need those papers Li.

From Li: definitely we have for sure, I'm on your side always

To Li: thank you, I owe you so much.

Just as I finish messaging to Liam in walks Harry asking how I'm feeling with a huge smile.

"I'm good"

"So, uh, are you wanting to do anything today, or uh, just hang out again?"

"Well..."

Before I can really respond though his lips are on mine and he's speaking again shortly after...

"Not that I mind just hanging out here with you, not at all, I was just asking is all, actually, I really loved it yesterday, with just you, me and lounging all day"

"Ugh, finally I can talk" I sigh. " I loved being here, but may need to check with the girls, but not far, in fact, you can probably go too if you'd like, isn't your friend near there, you can ask him about the help I asked about"

"Oh, about that, uh, he uh, well, he uh, lives there, so yeah, I'm sure if it's close to his uh, girlfriend, he'd have no problem" he ducks like I'm going to hit him or something

"His what?"

"Girlfriend" he squints "but you didn't hear it from me, I think she's planning to tell"

"Ok, I didn't hear anything" I pretend to have zipper on lips and put hands on ears

We head out to Brenda's place, once there and knocking at the door we are greeted by a guy.

He says "oh, uh hi, is Bren expecting you?"

Doing this on purpose
I then answer

"No, not exactly, is she in?"

"Uh yeah, yeah she is, come in" he let's us in  "Brenda, you have a guest"

She steps into the area, but freezes, seeing me. What is it with people freezing up, once seeing me? Is there some sort of shock surprise to see me or something, I mean we are, or I know we were friends. So I can't help myself...I blurt....

"What's the deal, first Alex, now you Bren, I thought we were friends, but if I'm such shock to you both, then maybe we're not so much as I thought, maybe I should just leave and forget everything."  I turn to leave but tell Harry "you need to stay, it appears you're not so shocking, I'll grab my shit another time.

I leave saying "oh, by the way thanks for nothing, from both of you, I don't need you, I've done shit on my own for my entire life, and I'll continue to do so, the only one I've had is Li and probably the only one I'll ever have in this fucking nightmare of a life, I hope  you  enjoy your reunited time and will do so with JoJo and Mel once they arrive, I certainly won't bother any of you, or your happiness together God forbid,  but know this, the house is off limits to all of you" I slam the door leaving.

I sped off down the road, glad that I drove. I now figured it'd be good a time as any to go pick up a few things at the store and just stay at the house alone. Forget things for a couple days, maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me.

After getting to the house I call Liam letting him know of a plan I now have and ask him if he can fulfill a few parts for me, and I guess give that fucker, Brian some water and maybe a sandwich. I can't have him die on me, at least not yet, I chuckle to myself, just thinking of the thought . I just hope my thoughts are just that, and not a cruel reality, but if it comes to that I'm definitely going to prepare myself.

My only hope is Liam isnt part of the whole charade of things going on. The rest of them, I care for but, I can and have done without. I certainly could do it again, but I don't want to lose Liam, hes been through so much with me and I can't even imagine if that...I can't even think of that. I know I've just met Harry, but I don't want to think he's part of it either.

****************************

Do you think Harry is part of the trouble coming?

What about Liam, has he been part of the set up?

Like

Comment