42.

Nevaeh

I'm not sure if it was just me or if anyone else felt the odd tension as well when Harry left and the strange comment he made. I for one didn't get it about how he said to let him know of  what else I guess I/we needed want to know. It sounds like he don't believe that any of us care for/about him is he absolutely crazy? I know Lou loves him like a brother and I have some work to do I know, but I thought we were good. I can't let him believe he means nothing to me.

To H: Did I do something to upset you? I'm a bit confused by the way you left after wanting to see me

I didn't hear anything back for some time. When I did, I was a bit thrown.

From H: What do you mean? I told you what I found out. I needed you a bit and got nothing. I guess it's what I'm worth

To H: what's that mean? Of course you're worth everything. You know it takes me time

From H: right, time I give you all the time, yet I couldn't get as much as a hug. It's cool Nevaeh, if you don't want to be with me after this plan of yours, just please be up front with me and tell me.

To H: when did I say  I didn't Harry? I cant wait for you to be back home with me

From H: Really? Cuz I feel like you and Lou are hiding something, but you know what just forget it ...you 2 are the ones I love and trust with everything but

To H: but what?

I got nothing back. What on earth is he thinking?

Harry

"Hey Liam"

"Yeah, I'm here, what's up?"

"Do you think for this so called plan, uh, does Nevaeh need much else?"

"Oh, I'm not sure, I can try to find out, or do you want to?"

"No, you would be better, uh, I'm going to lay down, just let me know please. The sooner I can be done the better, then I'm outta here"

"Sorry, is everything ok with you Harry?"

"No, not at all. I don't think she wants anything to do with me but is keeping something from me, and well my what I thought was my best friend...let's just say I need a break. This was for them"

"I'll let ya know as soon as I can, but Harry, just know I'm on your side it'll all work out. You are doing a big thing here"

"Thanks Liam"

I fell off to sleep but it wasn't peaceful. Hey Harry she said it's been so long, I'm so glad to see you again. Are you here for me? I know you love me, but I didn't think it'd take this long to come back. I see you've met my lovely cousin, isn't she beautiful? I just looked around, where the hell was I, there's no way I'd go back to Kayla, yet here I was. Here came a little girl bopping in chattering dada with hair like mine but bright blue eyes, a beautiful little girl. Then a baby startled me crying that looked like my twin in a playpen that I hadn't noticed right off. This is so bad it has to be a nightmare. This is everything I wanted yes, but with Nevaeh, where is she, this is her house, this is the life I want with her.

I woke up in a sweat drenching my entirety. What the hell was that?

I think I'm going to tell Alexa tomorrow that I'm going out of town for a while and not sure when I'll be back. I know it's not good but I think I actually do need to get away from all of this and everyone to clear my thoughts.

It's only 5 now but I just decided to stay up. I decided to send Brenda a message, at least someone would have an idea of what I'm doing ..right?

To Brenda: sorry it's so early. I'm going to Alexas today but after I'm leaving town for a while. I need to clear my head, Lou and Vaeh have both been strange with me.

To Brenda: I had a strange nightmare. I hope none of it happens, but uh anyway at least you are only one to be aware. Vaeh wouldn't even talk to me about her appointment. I guess I just don't count, so please just be there for her. I love her but she don't want me sadly, it breaks my heart. I did this for them.

At roughly 9 I went to talk with Alexa. Imagine my surprise when I was greeted by Kayla.
"Hello, is that you Harry?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, cleared my throat "yeah, yeah it is, is Alexa home?"

"Yes, come on in"

She sounded dare I say cheary.

"So, Harry are you seeing my cousin now?"

"No, we uh, we are trying to be friends, talking. She's actually I guess half sister to a good friend of mine"

"Oh really, that's cool"

"It's different we're trying"

"So how have you been, it's been a while"

"Yeah, it has, I've been ok I guess. How about yourself Kayla?"

"I'm better than when we were together, I'm looking for a good guy, as I know they exist, I don't blame you. At least not anymore. I used to but I've gotten therapy and meds and I'm really doing better"

"That's good, so where's Alexa?"

Just then Alexa walked in talking on the phone, well laughing. Then saying she had to go and hung up.

I said "sorry, did I come at a bad time?"

"Oh, no, it's fine do we have more to go over or ...

"Uh no, actually I kinda just wanted to let you know that I am going out of town for a bit, I'm not sure when I'll be back. If you want to talk then we can reconnect"

"Sounds good, be safe out there Harry"

"I'm going to try, but thank you" I turn "It's nice to see you again, and don't give up Kayla"

With that I left and simply went back to my place, thanking myself for not going through with getting rid of it just yet.
Even though I wanted more than anything for everything to be good between Nevaeh and I, I somehow knew something was going wrong or at least different and I had no clue of what it was, so I have no idea how or if I can fix it or if I even have a chance to.

As I head into the apartment I think of where I should go. Perhaps I'll go to a cabin or to the mountains. As I'm thinking my phone goes off, not sure I want to talk to anyone I peek at it to see its Brenda messaging me. So I look to see what it is.

From Brenda: Harry I got your messages. I'm a bit confused myself. I thought Nevaeh had talked with you since you started this plan.

From Brenda: I thought she had also told you about her appointment. Please don't go off and do anything crazy, she's definitely going to need you and I know she cares for you more than anyone she's ever known.

I couldn't help myself I wrote her back in haste.

To Brenda: I doubt she has or ever will need me. On top of that I seriously am wondering just how much she gives a shit for me, ya know I think she just may have let me love her to say goodbye. Maybe just maybe she's not so different afterall.

To Brenda: I would still give my life for her and maybe that's what she wants, but you know what...mine is for love. What's hers from? I gotta go.

From Brenda: Harry please don't think like that.

I packed and got into my car and headed to the station to fill up. I just started to drive not knowing where I'd end up and not really caring.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

What do you think is going on?

Is dealing with Kayla and Alexa getting to Harry?

Like

Comment