2. Meet Brenda

Brenda Andrews, not sure why my parents never gave me a middle name, but I don't really mind I guess it just gave me less to try to spell out when I was younger LOL.

Anyway a bit about myself, I'm 25 and a half years of age. I'm a dirty blonde, medium in length with blue eyes.
I'm ready for our friend reunion so to speak, it makes me kinda nervous since I've only spoken to Alexa since we've all went our break and she  has had some things happen.

I'm happier than I've ever been. I'm a twenty six year old, with straight dark brown hair, and green eyes.

I've been with a guy I've gotten with and love with all my heart. It happened by coincidence after an accident I was in almost 4 years ago. I guess it was fate in a way, as I was meant to go out of town. Needless to say I never made it, but as they say I guess things happen for a reason. I guess my reason being I'm still alive and now very happy today. Since if I'd made my flight I most likely would not, since I later heard it went down in flames with zero survivors. His name, well it's Louis, and I met him as I was being discharged, and he was leaving the hospital from visiting a friend.

I have since been in contact with one of my four best of friends, yet we all made a pact in keeping in touch. Don't get me wrong, I know life happens and we all can get busy, I don't blame them, yet on the other hand it's been five years. I think of them often and hope they are all good and are just as happy in life as I am. I do however know that Alexa has had some real struggles as I've only heard from her out of everyone. I thought of everyone, I would have heard from Nevaeh, which actually surprises me that I never did.
Speaking of her though, I hear she has some good news she wishes to share with all of us at this reunion, I just hope it's good and they are happy that I also will share mine as well. I mean it's what friends do right?

So there you have a bit about me. The girls (my friends) call me Bren.

Vote

Comment

Share