57.

3 months later

Harry

It's been nearly a year now that I first spoke to Nevaeh. Hard to believe. What a year it's been. I wouldn't change a single minute with her though. We have three amazing little blessings, and yes if she'll give me more I'll gladly love to have them with her, perhaps just a bit further apart though. Not that I don't love each of them, because I do, it just gets hard when they all want to eat and right now, at the same time, ya know. I can only imagine their first Christmas, it's going to be so ful of joy.

Meanwhile, I've gotta get a way to get an engagement ring for Nevaeh, so I can propose on her birthday. I've talked to Brenda already about sitting with our three gems, of course she was happy to knowing I'm going to ask Nevaeh to marry me while out to dinner. I promised her we wouldn't be long. Between us we had about 10 days to keep it to ourselves, harder to do than you'd think, Nevaeh has sharp investigative skills.

JoJo has been bringing Briana around for as we call playdate, so that the girls' kids can grow up together and possibly be friends like they are. The exception being they can start younger.

JoJo has said that Brian has hinted at wanting a sibling for Briana, so I guess he's put thought into some things. I guess it's a good thing. He's planning on sticking around.

Brenda and Louis have gotten a bit closer, but she is still keeping him at some distance as well, which I can't fully blame her. She was hurt by him, although it turns out he felt he was protecting us all, it still hurt her. It didn't help he didn't trust to tell any of us anything, just cut us all off.

Later that day

Brenda and JoJo stop by with Briana for some unscheduled playtime. I just so happened to have known of it, but didn't let on.

I called on to Nevaeh, "babe"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Do you mind since the girls are here, if I run to town real quick?"

"Oh, no I guess not, is anything wrong?"

"No baby, it's not, just going to look for something. Do you need anything while I'm out?"

"Maybe pick up some pizza, sound good?"

"Yeah, I won't be long. I love you" I kiss her as I go to leave. I wave to the girls saying I'll be back soon with the pizza.

In unison, they both said "yum"

I was on my way to get the ring I had in mind. Not to bulky, as that's not her, but just right to match the other jewelry I'd gotten my baby already.

I returned shortly with my purchase as well as the pizza. We all had some pizza, talked a bit, watched the little ones sleep in playpens quietly, it was nice.

Soon after we asked if Bren and Jo would like to stay, but they insisted they needed to go, so we walked them to the door and said our goodbyes

Soon after we asked if Bren and Jo would like to stay, but they insisted they needed to go, so we walked them to the door and said our goodbyes. I'd took Marcus up first, then started taking Char as Nevaeh got Troy and soon we were all in bed. Before we know it the three of them would be waking hungry or wet. I wouldn't trade it for a minute though I love all four of my babies to death and would do anything for them.

Kissing Nevaeh, I whisper, good night baby, I love you so much. I can't wait for you to be my wife.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

What are your thoughts?

Like ☆

Comment