80.

Nevaeh

Time has been getting tricky with trying to get everything together and planned to exactly who and what we wanted to do for our wedding.

I thought I'd be having Brenda as my maid of honor but times have certainly changed. I'm thinking about asking JoJo since she's been the next and only friend I really have left. Sad I know, but it is what it is.

I mean yes, there's Tina and Dana but its just not the same as knowing someone and spending time with them and doing things with them for years, literally.

So I think at our new years party that's just what I'm going to do. I'm going to ask JoJo to be my maid of honor. If Harry has no objections, which I don't think he will, I'd like to ask Tina as well as maybe Dana to walk with Charlotte and Briana as I'd like them to be flower girls. I'm also thinking maybe Tom could walk with Marcus and Troy to bring the rings. That way none of them feel left out. (the kids that is)

Brian would be fine I'm sure with Ben.

I'm not sure if Harry is going to want Liam to stand up with him or not but considering his so called best friend is MIA like mine, it could work. They've also grown very close these last few months. It really makes me happy to see.

Here's to a great beginning to a better year.

The next morning

We had everything planned and prepared already for this get together for the new years party.

It was nearly time for everyone to arrive. I'd discussed with Harry my thoughts and he seemed to be happy with the outcome. Next was to just ask the individuals themselves.

JoJo and her family arrived first which was pretty normal. So I decided to go ahead and ask her if she'd be my matron of honor?

She was too happy and said "of course I would love to"

Just after that my phone went off indicating I had gotten a message. I thought how weird since pretty much everyone confirmed they'd be here. I checked it to see no other than....

From Brenda: hey sorry I haven't been in touch. So much has happened and I really need to talk to you.

To Brenda: really? About what exactly? It's been months, and you nor Louis could find a way to know how to talk, did you not know how to talk? Not sure there's much to say. Today's not a good time

From Brenda: yes of course we do, but this has effected both of us. 😭 if you'd give us a chance to talk you'll understand.

To Brenda: perhaps but like I said it's not going to be today. Later

Well that was strange. Personally I'm not sure I want to hear from them at all at this point but I guess I will just not today.

I let Harry know of the message as everyone else had arrived. Things went accordingly and the plan is now set. Now we just basically need to get the dresses and a few things and we're ready for our day.

The rest of the afternoon went well with having sandwiches then watching movies into the night. Since it was getting later than we had anticipated and the kids had fallen asleep, we had offered for everyone to stay over.

Tom and Dana took the pull out bed. Liam and Tina took the loft room. JoJo and Brian took one of the closer spare rooms due to the fact of not wanting to be to far from the kids and leaving the responsibility for someone else while they were right here.

Overall I think it worked out pretty well for all involved. It was a fun night for all.

********************************
Where might Brenda and Louis have been? What do you think might've happened?

If you're liking please hit the ☆