37.

Nevaeh

We've spent the last day trying to relax as much as possible before the main show, well for Harry that is will begin. I hope he can do it. I also know it puts a lot onto someone trying to keep up with sneaky conniving ass people if you haven't had to deal with their kind before. This is where I'm having dear Liam lend a bit of help.

On the other hand today it's Saturday and speaking of shall I say ticking bombs. Mel should be arriving any minute now.

Slightly after noon, there's a car pulling in the drive, then knocking. To my surprise the whole gang is at the door, when I was only expecting Mel. So I say "what's up?"

Mel says "well, they gave me a lift, so maybe they can just hang out and wait for me, I mean if it's ok with you"

"Oh, I guess, is this going to take long? What's this about since you didn't speak even two words to me 4 days ago?"

"Nevaeh, please don't be mad, and I'm not exactly sure how long it'll take"

"Let me guess, everybody but me already knows don't they?"

"Uhm, no, Harry and JoJo don't know"

"So then no need for anyone to have to leave then right, it's not really a secret, so out with it. Whatcha gotta say, Mel?"

"Well, Nevaeh, I've been thinking and I uh, I don't think I can keep this baby"

"What are you talking about...what are you going to do?"

"Well, that's actually why I'm here, to get your opinion. If you'd like to raise him/her, or put for adoption, or abort. I cannot afford to take care of myself, let alone a baby as well"

"How far along are you?"

"12 weeks"

"I'll take you to appointments, you'll live here, then you sign over the baby no questions asked, all documents say he/she is mine got it?"

"Yes"

"You never ask for them again"

"So I cant visit?"

"Me yes, but the child only no absolutely no. Take it or leave it"

She looks down "ok"

"If that's all, you can go then, I've got things to do"

The group all got up to leave. Bren gave me a hug and said "that was rough, but you did what you had to do"

"You bet ya" I wave to them leaving.

Harry says "so you're not against being a mom then, or is it just being a mother of my child you're not sure of?"

"Not now Harry"

"Really? What am I to think? I've asked you about kids and marriage and get nowhere, she comes in wanting to abort or give away and you just take it"

"Harry, I never actually told you no, now did I, so perhaps it just means not yet, or not right now. Although this was a bit different wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, of course. So I have hope yet, it's not no. I love you so much you know that?"

"You know what, I'm a bit worried to send you off on this mission. I'm scared you will find her more beautiful and want to remain there, and I can't nor will stop you, it's your call. Just know you'll be missed"

There's not much I can do to prepare you Harry. As well as I can't come in to save you like before. It's literally going to kill me hearing the things the two of you do, and you know how my mind takes off on things, so I may not do the listen part much. I know you need me to, but not sure I can handle it full time. As long as theres chances like this, I cant give you these things you want where we cannot be there for the other.

"Harry, I need you to respond to the messages you got"

"Oh baby, why, why so soon? I don't want to leave you"

"Think of it this way, in 6 months there will be a newborn here. I'd rather you be here, so I'm concentrating on the two of you home than one of you of with someone else, get me?"

"Perfectly baby, and I will be here at home with you. baby you are my home"

Harry

To unknown: who is this

To unknown: what do you want with me

"Ok baby sent back two messages"

"Ok, now we wait. Then Monday you get your device put in. It'll be like a two way sorta, we can hear you and you us, but no buttons to push"

"Interesting"

"You know, the only reason I suggested you is because she wants you, but she may talk to you too. I just want to know if my parents are alive out there or not, how else could she know any of this, or is it all lies? Get us some hair maybe they can check for DNA between me and Lou"

"God I'm sorry I'm going crazy, I just want you away from her as soon as possible"

My phone then went of

Unknown: Alexa, I just want you Harry

To unknown: oh well, shouldn't we start slow, get to know about one another first

Unknown: if you wish

"Nevaeh, she's anxious, I told her we should start slow to learn about one another when do I tell her I meet up with her?"

"Uh, Friday that gives us less than a week together"

To unknown: can I meet with you Friday afternoon

Unknown: sounds good

The rest of the week went by entirely to fast. My time with Nevaeh was like heaven, just not enough of it or her. I got my piece placed into my ear so from time to time I'd get to hear my girl speak. I just want this to be over soon.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

How will the plan go?

Like

Comment