70.

Harry

It's been two weeks since the whole thing with Nevaeh's brother. She didn't actually want a service or anything, just a place so that if in the future she wanted to visit, she had the option.

Which brings me to the present. When will we get any kind of break? To just be able to be....our family, to love us, to exist without outside problems I guess?

I'd gotten a call a couple days ago. Without bothering to look, I just answered, thinking finally our life could be good....wrong. it was an unknown number, hence unknown person. I didn't recognize the voice, yet they called my name, I answered per usual "hello"

The voice said calmly "hello, is this Harry, Harry Styles?"

It threw me a bit. I said "who is this?"

"Oh, hi, my name is Tina" she stated as if I knew her.

"Ok, but I don't know you, Tina. How did you get my number and what do you want with me?" Not meaning to be rude, but I'm at my ends with these people and their shit. Who knows who she is or what she's up to.

She then stated "I believe you to be my brother. My dad told me and my brother we had an older brother by the name of Harry, so, uh I've tried to find him. I think maybe you could be him"

"Interesting, my dad as you say, has left myself and my mom so long ago I'd not know him if I saw him. I don't even know his name, so I can't help you, sorry" as I was about to hang up she spoke again...

"Harry, can I possibly meet you? Talk to you?"

"Let me talk to my fiancé and see what she thinks about this. Call me in about an hour ok Tina?"

"Yeah sure, and thanks for trying Harry"

Anyway here we are, myself, Tina and her brother, Thomas (Tom) and Nevaeh. Talking in this small restaurant, as we didn't want to bring them into our home.

Turns out it appears as though my dad had cheated on my mom. Left her and has been with Tom and Tina's mom since, well lucky them. For me, he's an asshole, and dead. I can't blame them though, it's not their fault. The two of them are very nice. Both Nevaeh and I are happy in a way, now our children actually have an aunt and uncle that are halfway related.

I however am not going to bring them in right away, the both of us want to get to know them a bit better first.

I honestly hope there are no more surprises.

Nevaeh eyes me as I told both Tina and Tom to relay the message to their father, that if he had any plans of trying to reach me, or getting into my life, not to. Then we went our separate ways.

I love my family.

Driving home I told my girl "I love you so much, you are amazing baby, you know that right?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Kind of filler.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Like ☆

Comment