49.

A month later

Nevaeh

Mel is now roughly at 5 months along. I'm a little over 2. Oh and JoJo well she's at about 4 months. What does all this mean? Well it just so happens that both Mel and JoJo are scheduled today for basic checkups, but if we're lucky, today we might also find out gender.

On another note, Harry and I couldn't be doing better. Although I'm considerably concerned about what's going on with Louis and Brenda. She tries to play it off like she's doing fine, but I can tell she's not. Louis, well he still isn't talking with Harry. I don't know what the hell happened there. Harry thought of him like a brother, and now it's like they never met.

Liam, he's tried a few times to contact me, but I just ignored him. I just couldn't bring myself to talk to him after the scene at his office. I know he's grown and all, but two men, one with a girlfriend of which he's being an ass still yet. To which I felt I was their personal joke, no thank you.

Which brings me to the now. We are sitting in the waiting room, Harry and I are here with Mel. We are a bit anxious to find out what she may be having, our first baby. I feel we'll know today.

Sitting just across from us is JoJo and Brenda. JoJo is going to try to find out her baby gender as well.

I never in my wildest thoughts imagined out reunion would turn out three of the five of us sitting in the gynecologist pregnant at the same time. One relation that stated so great, now so rocky. The fifth of us my half sibling, how bizarre.

Just then I'm brought out of my thoughts as Mel is being called back. Harry, myself and Mel all stood to go back. I turn to JoJo and Bren and mouth "good luck" and continued walking to the back.

Dr. Smith said "good day all, so do we think today is the day?"

I smiled and replied "I think it is, yes"

"Have a seat on the table Mel, let's have a look"

Dr. Smith got her wand and squirted her gel as usual. She started to rub the wand around, suddenly she said "interesting"

I said "is something wrong dr?"

"Oh uh no, but it seems as though we have not 1 but 2 babies here. The second has been hiding. Although we can make out gender if you'd like"

I clapped "I had a feeling we'd find out today, yes please"

Dr. Smith said "well how's a boy and a girl sound?"

"Perfect"

She said "everything looks good" she wiped the gel off and stated "you're good to go, have a lovely day"

"Thank you, you as well dr"

We walked to the waiting room but didn't see JoJo or Bren so I asked Harry and Mel if they minded waiting. They didn't and shortly after the two of them came out smiling.

I asked "good news?"

"Yes" JoJo replied "it's a girl"

Bren looked at me and said "and you?"

"Twins, one each"

"Oh boy, you two will definitely have your hands full, but you both are amazing and can handle it"

"Aww, thank you"

We all hugged and went our ways home.

Brenda

I can't believe what this reunion has brought.

When it was first approaching I was so excited and happy. Louis and I was so happy. We were planning on getting engaged and telling everyone, well look at us now. I wish I was one of the girls so happy, having my first baby with the man I love. Instead, I don't even know if he even wants to be with me anymore out of the blue after 4 years together. I guess as bad as I hate the thought of it, I need to get in touch with him to talk to see where we stand if we do at all anymore. It's breaking my heart.