19.

Song for chapter especially Nevaeh part - Delicate by Taylor Swift (I think kinda fits for her) ^ attached ^

Harry

It's roughly 8:30 Vaeh is still asleep, she actually looks so peaceful. I definitely don't want to disturb her, I know she's been so on edge and stressed lately, about what, I'm not sure of. She says I'll know of more soon, that she trusts me, that makes me happy.
Last night though, that guy that came with her friend, after he said something to her, yeah I noticed, she looked freaked for a moment, then went full on to dancing and just drinking letting loose. Nothing I've ever seen from her, but she did kinda warn me ahead, that she may act differently. I  wonder if she knows him? Then again she total flipped at her other friend, saying she was done with her at the restaurant before all that. I feel there's a whole lot going on and yesterday was just the beginning.

Suddenly I feel Vaeh stirring beside me, while still laying on my chest. I glance at her pushing her hair behind her ear, "morning beautiful, sleep well?"

She runs her hands over her eyes, looking up at me, "oh, uh yeah very well, thanks" she chuckle "how about you handsome?"

"Very good, with you here with me"

"Harry"

"Yes"

"Did I do anything uh, inappropriate, ya know, last night?" She asks

"No, no worries Vaeh, I wouldn't let you have done anything you'd regret, promise , I'm here for you" I gently kiss her forehead

"Thank you Harry, you're so good to me" she looks down "you know I don't think anyone has ever cared for me before like you do...no, I take that back I know they haven't"

Before I can say anything though she goes on

"Because my family never really showed love or real care, and yes I have Liam, I believe he's my only true friend, but you, you are different"

She then gets up heading to the bathroon.

I hope she's ok.

Nevaeh

I can't believe I just told him all that, what was I thinking? He's definitely going to think I'm a damn loon. What kind of family don't care for them, unless something is wrong with them? Yep, you've done it now Nevaeh, he's going to want you gone, the one person you've ever cared for and trusted.

I head back out going to the bedroom to get my clothes, when I'm startled by Harry

"Vaeh, are you alright sweetheart?"

"Yes, but you don't have to pretend, I'll get my clothes and leave"

"What, what do you mean pretend? Vaeh, I care about you, I'm not pretending that"

"Hmm"

"What do you mean by that?" He reaches for my hand "Vaeh, can I ask you something?"

"Sure" oh here it comes I mumble

"Last night, that guy that came up to you, he said something to you, he came with one of your friends, did you know him, I noticed after he did that you seemed a bit freaked or something for a moment. Vaeh I'm just concerned is all did he threaten you or try to hurt you?"

She takes a deep breath "Harry, there's a lot you don't know"

"Then let me in, I promise, I'll be right here"

"It's not that easy, but I can give you a piece of this, because I trust you, but Harry..."

"Yes"