1. Meet Nevaeh

Nevaeh Marie Timms this is my full name. I'm going to tell you a bit about myself, I am 25 years old, I have wavy brown hair in the middle of my back, my eyes however are what's different about me it's called, heterochromia iridis, which in simple term is they are two different colors. One is blue, the other is green.

So anyway on to next thing I have or maybe I should say had an older brother. I was told roughly about two years ago that he was in an accident of some sort, without details to me and he didnt survive. He was 27 at the time. This left me without any siblings as he was my only, dont get me wrong, we never got along the best as he was horrible to me, I'll get into that later, but he was my brother afterall and to some levels I loved him. His name will always be will me, Damien Allen.
Then after the loss of him within six months I lost my parents in a plane crash Dan and Marie. So you can say that since my friends and I have had our split it's been hard to say the least with the keeping in touch but this is only the very least of things.

I met someone around the time I lost my brother that I think I can spend my life with and now the five of us (my other 4 friends) are due for our reunion we had preset to do so, to see how we all were doing, but were meant to keep in touch as well. I'm not sure how this is really going to go. Anyway I hope they will like him, he travels a lot for business, but hes really been there for me and is a really good guy. His name is Brian. I dont really know why but for some reason I'm feeling really nervous about this reunion.
I'm just hoping it's all just in my head. I guess time will tell.

So this is me, of and my friends call me Veah (Vay)

****************************

Vote

Comment

Share