97.

Louis

It's now May and Brenda has been gone and made no attempts to contact me.

With the way she left I didn't really think she would, so I'm currently making the move to file for the abandonment divorce. It's been nine months.

I've recently met someone that I like. We're taking things slow. We've went out for coffee a few times, as well as I've taken her to dinner just last night. She's very polite.

Nevaeh was right though, she came out of nowhere at a time I really thought I'd never move on. But look at me now.

She's truly a blessing in disguise. I no longer keep thinking about the what ifs or what went wrongs. I now think about how sweet she is and how lucky I am.

She's beautiful, she one day wants children. She's not seen William in person yet, but his picture and she says he's the cutest little boy.

She doesn't mind he's not her Natura son. She said she'd love him as her own if things got that far.

When I mentioned that I'd met someone to Nevaeh and Harry they were both very happy for me. Said she sounded amazing.

Her name is Kimber. She's got bright blue eyes, long brown hair, and nice plump lips.
Her shin is always so soft and warm and yes, she smells good, like vanilla rose.

I guess you might say I've really took to her and paid attention to her detail, how could I help though? She wants to meet William and says she doesn't plan on going anywhere, unless I want her to.

Let me tell you, I definitely don't, not anytime soon. She's absolutely my kind of perfect.

We've been doing things for roughly a  month, but I think I'm falling and hard. I don't think I'm alone thiugh, which is a good feeling.

This feels almost the complete opposite of everything I ever had with Brenda. Maybe I was just fooling myself with her all along.

Ok, back to the abandonment divorce though they said it shouldn't take long. U had the letter Brenda left and it has literally been nine months with no contact from her. She didn't leave any information on where she was going nor about returning. They said I had a good case and I had every right to move on fir both myself and my son.

I thanked them and left a happy man all things considered.

I let my closest friends know of the outcome. They were also happy there would be no holdup on the process.

I decided to ask Harry and Nevaeh to bring the kids and I called Kimber to go out for a nice celebratory dinner. I felt with friends that I truly trusted it'd be nice to let her meet William as well as the one's I truly trusted the most.

If she meant what she said I'd find out now, right.

I would also get an honest opinion from Nevaeh. She definitely doesn't sugar coat anything, which would help a lot actually if she thought Kimber was just playing me or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you happy Louis is moving on?

Please hit the ☆

Comment