22.

Saturday Afternoon

Nevaeh

Starting this day was, well to say the least, interesting but with Harry, it was in a good way. I'm not sure what to think about what's going on with Mel. I'm still at Harry's. I'm sure he's kinda curious about the call I got earlier from Bren, yet he hasn't asked anything, nor have I heard anything else. It's not that I don't care, I just don't wish to spend the time sitting in the hospital, and it's not like any of them actually made me feel as if they wanted to listen to anything I had to say before, so why now? It's also funny how Bren said nothing of Alexa or JoJo, I wonder what's up there?

"Are you even listening?" Harry asks

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I didn't think so" he laughs "I asked if everything with your call earlier was ok?"

"Oh, um I'm not sure" I look at him "it was Bren actually, it appears the Neil kicked her out last night, and the two of them were chatting of what happened and Mel just collapsed, so her and Lou took her to the hospital and I haven't heard back. It seams as though now they want me to talk with the three of them"

"Holy shit" he says "do you think he did something to her?"

"Well, I wouldn't put anything past him, but I told her to let me know, and I'd come over when they get home. Although she funnily said nothing of Alexa, that's been staying with her, nor JoJo."

"That is crazy, I'm going with you, when you go, no ifs or buts about this."

Josie

I went out for a walk, since I don't have a car here. To my surprise, after shortly walking it's really nice, I was sitting on a bench, and I hear someone, I turn to look, it's no other than Ben, or as Nevaeh called him Brian. I stand and give him a hug.

"So, is your name Brian or..."

He rubs the back of his neck

"Uh, yeah, actually it is, listen I'm sorry about that, but can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, ok"

"So, you know your friend, Melissa, uh her boyfriend, he kicked her out last night, she looked pretty shaken up. He wasn't very nice, just uh, I can't tell you how, but you girls all need to kinda watch your backs"

I just look at him funny.

"JoJo please promise me and tell the others" he looks really anxious "I gotta go, but I really like you and don't want anything happening to you ok"

He turns to leave but stops, comes back to me kisses me and gives me a hug, then just leaves.

I thought for a bit while sitting there, and thought I probably should at least check in with Alex or Bren see if they know anything and let them know of what Brian had said.

I take my phone out to text Bren, since hers is really the only one I have the number.

To Bren: I was out for a walk today and heard Mel was kicked out have you heard anything

From Bren: yes, I have. She came to mine. Currently at hospital, should be heading home soon.

To Bren: what happened, but I have more to tell as well. Can we get together, like possibly all of us? There's something strange going on.

From Bren: I agree on the something strange, also think we all need to talk, but not yell, we need to get along for once since this reunion.

From Bren: Vaeh has agreed to come to the house already, since some things went on that had Mel thinking and I thought we should talk. So it was agreed for her, Mel, I and Lou. I'll send her another letting her know you've got more info. I can get you on way home or you wanna get cab?

To Bren: you get Vaeh, as it may not be easy, I'll meet you at yours. See you soon.

I head back towards the hotel, I get a water on the way. Then call a cab.

Nevaeh

As I'm sitting here thinking, I look up at Harry.

"What ya thinkin'" he says

"I was thinking about trying to get ahold of Bren, I mean it's been a while, I'd think they should be headed home already"

"I agree"

"Unless.."

"Don't, think that way, please"

"I can't help it, he's a monster"

"I know, just try her first, maybe she forgot"

"Ok, I hope that's it"

To Bren: are you out yet

From Bren: actually, just leaving. But Vaeh I gotta ask ya something

To Bren: ok, go ahead

From Bren: I uh, got a message from JoJo

To Bren: what's that gotta do with me?

From Bren: well, she was out today and says she's got some info. Vaeh, she seems a bit scared maybe. Says maybe we ALL need to talk as somethings going on

To Bren: oh, so now you ALL want to talk. Even though, 🤔 was she not one of them saying I'm crazy?

From Bren: please Nevaeh, with things going on and, well if you know anything, I've already told her no yelling. We need to be together actually talking for once since this reunion began.

To Bren: ok, but first time any one of you act like I'm crazy, I'm out. Oh, and Harry will be with me. See you soon we'll head to yours now.

I turn to Harry and tell him that now it'll be all of the girls as some things have happened. He's even more so not letting me go alone now.

"Nevaeh"

"Harry"

"Do you know how special you are to me?"

"I'm not special"

"You are to me, I just want you to know, and that I really like you a lot, please don't forget this"

"Oh Harry" I giggle " you act like I'm going off to war or something, but I like you too"

He cups my cheeks, then gives me a tender, yet caring kiss.

"Ok I guess we can go, I'll be right by your side, but please don't leave me there this time"

"I won't" I wiggle my brows "maybe, depending on what's going on, we can have some fun once we return"

****************************

Do you think they'll finally get things talked through?

What do you think happened with Mel?

Why do you think Brian warned JoJo to tell the other girls?

Like

Comment